FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Well, you've probably figured it out, we've decided to hit the Letites.
FEL - 10 kingdoms
POO + Empire - 13 kingdoms
You guys have more numbers, more total land, more total NW, and we had average. We didn't want to sit around and wait to be hit, and we didn't have that big a lead, so figured we'd hit while we still can! You guys were very high scum built, so our first strike went pretty well, but not we expect some retribution!
First war of the age, lets have some fun and kill some kingdoms and see how Restore works in Guild Wars!
::edit: yes i can't add:
FEL - 10 kingdoms
POO + Empire - 13 kingdoms
You guys have more numbers, more total land, more total NW, and we had average. We didn't want to sit around and wait to be hit, and we didn't have that big a lead, so figured we'd hit while we still can! You guys were very high scum built, so our first strike went pretty well, but not we expect some retribution!
First war of the age, lets have some fun and kill some kingdoms and see how Restore works in Guild Wars!
::edit: yes i can't add:
Last edited by Mickal Redwater on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Nice hit. Good luck, that 15 to 10 advantage will be difficult, but you seem to have made a very solid first strike.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
I think it is 10 to 13...
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
I was actually going to spark things up by attempting to argue, probably poorly, that 13 somehow equaled 15, but then thought, "Now, now Reylan, old friend. There is no need for that."
But if you would like, for all of your amusement, I would be willing to try.
But if you would like, for all of your amusement, I would be willing to try.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Calm down people, there is no sweeping to see here, it is obviously just a load of purple rolling downhill....
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Perhaps stats would have been nice, not that it matters - first war of the age, the only thing that DOES matter is members.
Looks like we're pretty well already dead
Looks like we're pretty well already dead
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Which is not to make a complaint, by the way - it was a well executed strike that caught us in a bad position - I'd not really though long and hard on the implications of Restore - scum and sorc is no longer a dire deal.
Will have to start defending very strongly against war attacks - if you gain enough land in a war to counteract the 25% loss from restoring you don't need to care about surviving a war any longer, as I see some of you have noticed already
Will have to start defending very strongly against war attacks - if you gain enough land in a war to counteract the 25% loss from restoring you don't need to care about surviving a war any longer, as I see some of you have noticed already
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Yeah, I was noticing that if I got killed right now my reset would still be in the top 5. Picked up 6k built acres on my goblin in my attacks.
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Shady pink
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Mauve.
I like the Restore. Never used it, but when I do I am sure I will love it.
I like the Restore. Never used it, but when I do I am sure I will love it.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Rotten salmon.
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
But it take you out of the war for a few days, so unless peace is found pretty quickly your going to be in trouble. I guess it encourages quick peace treaties...or perhaps Guilds en-mass taking the restore option and hitting back 3 days later (is it 3 days your out for???)Darnivan wrote:Yeah, I was noticing that if I got killed right now my reset would still be in the top 5. Picked up 6k built acres on my goblin in my attacks.
Thanks for the war we were looking to hit TRC or G tonight, depending on what looked challenging. Had i not had work commitements we'd have hit sooner. Boooo to work!
I assume that cos both my realms were heavy scum they are in rubble
*edit* Well im not in a bad shape but the restore option looks good. I guess the idea is we hit back for close up to those 3 days then get peace/restore to 75%
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
I was going to post some useful knowledge about restore but then realised it'd be better to post it in the NPA thread so that it's easier to find in the future.
http://monarchygame.com/boards/viewtopi ... 109#p24109
http://monarchygame.com/boards/viewtopi ... 109#p24109
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
I had far to much elan so gave some away, burning temples, nuking thousands of builds....that was very satisfying.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Steel Blue
So from what I understand, it is best to be scum/sorc killed at this point, because the restore will rebuild you to 75% of where you were within that 72 hour rolling time period. Of course, if you don't take the restore at the right point, you may end up with a restore of a different 72 hour period where you were post-strike. So very cool Kaz. I like anything that means I don't need to start from scratch and this is complicated enough to make it very hard to abuse.
I also like how it may even create a style of warfare where you limit yourself to minimum scum/sorc defenses while maximizing your war defense because scum/sorc kills will allow a restore back to a better position. Maybe. Not sure, I will read more, no need to clutter this thread.
Either way, I am still loving this game!
I think I had POO on my banner for the past two weeks as potential attackers. Too many caught scummers to be a coincidence. Too bad, it would have been fun.Gili wrote:Thanks for the war we were looking to hit TRC or G tonight, depending on what looked challenging. Had i not had work commitements we'd have hit sooner. Boooo to work!
So from what I understand, it is best to be scum/sorc killed at this point, because the restore will rebuild you to 75% of where you were within that 72 hour rolling time period. Of course, if you don't take the restore at the right point, you may end up with a restore of a different 72 hour period where you were post-strike. So very cool Kaz. I like anything that means I don't need to start from scratch and this is complicated enough to make it very hard to abuse.
I also like how it may even create a style of warfare where you limit yourself to minimum scum/sorc defenses while maximizing your war defense because scum/sorc kills will allow a restore back to a better position. Maybe. Not sure, I will read more, no need to clutter this thread.
Either way, I am still loving this game!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Have fun driving around in your parking lot. Restore that.
~WheEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
MF Mad Flame
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
That's the spirit!Igneous wrote:Have fun driving around in your parking lot. Restore that.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Man we have plenty of parking lots now.
Re: FEL sweeps POO from the EMPIRE
Well, then. I think we in Empire are ready for peace, and for a drastic change in the way we fortify and defend our realms 
idk about POO, I reckon they are ready too though.
idk about POO, I reckon they are ready too though.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests