The First Empire - its whats for dinner.

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.

Post by Venus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 am

i am not old!!@@@@

i just didnt see it , its harder to play on a tablet than a computer!!!!! i was to lazy to boot up computer!!

but not old@!#
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.

Post by Nagash » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 am

I agree, V. You're not old.


Ancient is a much better choice of words. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Stee Jans
Wayfarer
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.

Post by Stee Jans » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Nagash wrote:I agree, V. You're not old.


Ancient is a much better choice of words. :P
Wizened could be another dignified option.

Archaic? Antique? Chronologically-impaired?
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.

Post by Nagash » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 pm

"Classic" perhaps?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Stee Jans
Wayfarer
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.

Post by Stee Jans » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 pm

I like it. Has a touch of ambiguity.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest