Check it out.
Moderator: Staff
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Check it out.
invictus maneo
Brandon Sean Johnson
Brandon Sean Johnson
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Check it out.
what does rick roll'd mean?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Check it out.
Nether wrote:what does rick roll'd mean?
It's when we take people who link Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" and roll them down the stairs.
Although I must admit, this was a good one. XD
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Re: Check it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling
i know nether knows what it means
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
lol
i know nether knows what it means
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Check it out.
That was a good one. Made me think of this (non-rickrollified) movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3WlgSF8lrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3WlgSF8lrk
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests