Page 1 of 2

Reset...?

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm
by Hexen
How long will it be until Masicare is done resetting? Just wondering, It has been that way for days.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm
by bvaughan
waiting for the same thing myself. I was just about to post the same question. I'm ready to do some killin

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm
by Lady Maven
You will probably get further by asking in the game forum or emailing directly. By and large Comments people are not as interested in the game itself as you might think.

But that said good luck with your heathen killing! Glad to see people are still playing.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 am
by Orion_Orion
I am sure it is coming. Kaz is very busy. We'll just have to wait.

Dare you to come add to the game of kick the corpse in Domination V2 - I'm currently playing the part of the corpse, but I am working hard on tagging someone else.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 pm
by Nagash
Lady Maven wrote:You will probably get further by asking in the game forum or emailing directly. By and large Comments people are not as interested in the game itself as you might think.

But that said good luck with your heathen killing! Glad to see people are still playing.

Seconded :)

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm
by Kaz
Reset has happened.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 pm
by Atla
What?! We have a GAME?

I wanna play...

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am
by Lady Maven
No you don't, you just want to make people cry by beating them at a game, you are a bad man.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:48 am
by Nato
I think I beat Atla the last time we played. Not that I'm terribly good, but I play like an asshole. And I'm better than Atla in every way.

If it's still the same game. Which, to be honest, I really don't know.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 am
by Lady Maven
I suck ASS at the game. Seriously, I was a GM only because I sucked at every other position. I played scum because that way me men wouldn't be surprised or freaked out to watch me die.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 am
by Nether
You played scum because it made the nekkid drunkeness acceptable.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm
by Lady Maven
Oh man, I forget I have actually been IN guilds with some of you people, lol

But in my defense, nekkid drunkeness was the NORM in most of your guilds.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 am
by Nether
Nah the norm in most of guilds was broody moody women with chips on their shoulders and idiots who idolized them for no apparent reason.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:56 am
by Venus
i was not moody bitch!!!

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 am
by Nether
Were we ever in a tribe together V?

If so which one?

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 am
by Nether
holy hell look at what I found


Image

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 am
by Venus
that looks like maxim somewhere...maybe one of kaz's guilds..

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 pm
by Nagash
:looks like a Ferret guild.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 am
by Nether
I don't remember half of the names on there.

Re: Reset...?

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 am
by owly
lol

i like the venus one the best but it should have three boobs