Page 1 of 1

Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:24 am
by Jezebel
May everyone have a fun and safe New Year!

May the coming New Year bring much happiness.

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 am
by Grunt
May the Blessings of The Lord be upon you and yours in the coming year

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 am
by Orion_Orion
Happy New Year

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:25 am
by Gerien
Fuck off 2010!

(I mean...Happy new year.)

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:45 am
by TEVA
Happy New Year!

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:33 pm
by owly
happy new yearseverybody\\

i'm glsd 2010 over

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm
by Lady Maven
It has been a give and take end of year for me, but highs were better than lows. I found some beloved cousins who I had lost contact with and I bought a home in a lovely area. 2011 better be even more remarkable since it is our last year on earth. <weg>

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm
by Super_Sturm
Happy ...(*rubs head & takes aspirin).....New Year
ya damn heathens.
;)

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 am
by Lady Maven
LOL, did I mention that I live in a VERY quiet area? MY celebratory dinner was homemade chicken alfredo pizza(extra special because the alfredo sauce and pizza dough were made from scratch but I bought KFC chicken strips) and ONE glass of wine. It was so quiet we could hear the fireworks from South Lake Tahoe and we were irritated by them.

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm
by Nagash
Happy new year!

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 pm
by Atla
New Years Goals -

-Finally see that six pack
-100% out of debt. (12,000$ left! Including School Loans!)
-Walk down that aisle instead of sneaking out the back of the church
-Go Active Duty and/or Officer

Re: Happy New Year!

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am
by MoP
Happy New Year!