Page 1 of 1

Oh...peaches and cream.

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm
by Atla
I never thought that I would be
So addicted to you
On top, underneath, on the side of you
Better yet baby inside of you
Love the way you're just flowin' down
And I can feel it all around
In the front, in the back of you
Ooh I love the taste of you
Girl you know what I'm talking about

Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean


So there I was in the 4x4 cruisin' down the mountain, half shaft deep in a blowie....

When I ran over a possum.

That is all.

Re: Oh...peaches and cream.

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 pm
by Nato
What in the

Re: Oh...peaches and cream.

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm
by Lare
Nato, do you even have to ask anymore?

I'm sure he is off on some crazy tangent and will bring in a somewhat reasonable conversation... somehow. But bringing up old songs like that? I don't know...So for now I will just say..

Spammer.

Re: Oh...peaches and cream.

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 pm
by Atla
Are ya serious?

I need a REASON to post that? I just thought it was kinda funny.... but now you are all bursting my bubbles.