Page 1 of 2
Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 am
by Silverwolfe
So, I was talking to this female back in texas....and she said I was a very pretty man.... Now.. Ive been called many things but never pretty. Very confusing.
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 am
by Nether
Ask for pics and look for an adam's apple
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:10 pm
by Atla
Pretty....
Ouch.
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm
by Nato
And you don't post a picture?
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 pm
by Venus
yeah we're gonna need a pic to be able to fully comment on this thread:>
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:59 pm
by Lady Maven
I have seen his pics. He IS a pretty pretty boy. My sisters are all ga-ga. If they weren't such whores I'd set him up just so *I* could look at him <weg>
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 am
by owly
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am
by Lady Maven
I feel prety.. oh so pretty.. so pretty and witty and ...
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 am
by Gerien
...
Nah. I ain't gonna bother.
...
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 am
by owly
GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i i i botherererer
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:35 am
by Lady Maven
it is NOT gay it is BRIGHT
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 am
by owly
lol i like gay betta

Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:10 am
by Nato
Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress, such a pretty smile, such a pretty meeeeeeee!
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 am
by Lady Maven
Have you met my good friend Maria
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock
She thinks she's in love
She thinks she's in Spain
She isn't in love
She's merely insane
It must be the heat
Or some rare disease
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it's fleas
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am
by Nato
I feel pretty, oh so pretty that the city should give me its key!
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 am
by owly
My question is a simple one...
Where did that chick get my dress???
edit/sing along now 2 or i'll sick Gerien on ya
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 am
by Silverwolfe
bleh... figures... oh well... what else did I expect from this community...
and I prefer this pic...
and ive made a descision... And Maven... Normally I would have jumped at the chance for easy women... but I think im gonna go celibate.

Oh. And its my birthday. Yay me.
lol. rare picture of me showing my pearly whites and chipmunk cheeks... damn you Native Cheekbones!!!
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 pm
by Atla
Oh SNAP!
You're an INJUN! And you're fighting for the WHITE EYES?
WTF?
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 pm
by TEVA
Silverwolf is very handsome man and I am very proud he is fighting on our side!
Re: Im pretty. Never been called that before.
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 pm
by Lare
He is cute. And that's why Atla is being mean... He is jealous that he isn't the only somewhat good looking male in the community. BUT WE HAVE SEVERAL !
I feel dizzy,
I feel sunny,
I feel fizzy and funny and fine,
And so pretty,
Miss America can just resign!