Page 1 of 1

I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 am
by Silverwolfe
Which is why I am off to the gym to partake in some good ol fasioned kick boxing. Then Ill roll around the mats with my trainer for about an hour after that. If Im still angry Ill clean my rifle... and my SAW.... and prolly the .50... Should be enough.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:54 pm
by Atla
Image

Send him that and tell him you're to good for the Army and you want to request a transfer.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 pm
by Lady Maven
Don't you do it Silver, the Marines do stuff for fun that the other corps do for punishment.

Unclse Sams Misguided Children.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 am
by Super_Sturm
Uncle Sam's??
It's Uncle Sturm's Misplaced Canadians. ;)

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 am
by Kenos
Silverwolfe wrote:Then Ill roll around the mats with my trainer for about an hour after that.
Regardless of your troubles, homosex is probably not the answer.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm
by Atla
There's no such thing as Hazing in the Corps. Just discipline.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm
by Gerien
Kenos wrote:
Silverwolfe wrote:Then Ill roll around the mats with my trainer for about an hour after that.
Regardless of your troubles, homosex is probably not the answer.
It always works for me. :mrgreen:

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 am
by owly
lol ;) :o :shock: :geek:

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 am
by Lady Maven
Well, I cannot speak up for homosex, but sex with men always perks ME up.

But no one ever gives ME a parade for it.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 am
by Silverwolfe
Sorry.. I should have said that I was going to work on my Jiu Jitsu for about an hour. I dont like homosex in any way... :( And I like the army Atla. I just dont like one of my leaders. (and thankfully the army is finally putting those slobs out... TFG)

Im thinking of re-enlisting anyhow. Im Going for Staff Sergeant.... but my points are way to high right now. My just re-class into a cushy desk job MOS. :P With low promotion points.

Re: I want to inflict great bodily harm on one of my supervisors

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:00 pm
by Kenos
Gerien wrote:
Kenos wrote:
Silverwolfe wrote:Then Ill roll around the mats with my trainer for about an hour after that.
Regardless of your troubles, homosex is probably not the answer.
It always works for me. :mrgreen:
Now there's a man who likes to nip his problems right in the butt :P