2012 Trailer
Moderator: Staff
2012 Trailer
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: 2012 Trailer
First off, leave it to a Kennedy to take out the White House.
Second, if this is about how mankind caused the destruction of earth by global warming - I'm going to burn the theater down.
Third - looks sexah!
Second, if this is about how mankind caused the destruction of earth by global warming - I'm going to burn the theater down.
Third - looks sexah!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: 2012 Trailer
Not the USS John F. Kennedy destroying the White House.
This movie looks absolutely awful.
I can't wait to see it.
I can't wait to see it.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: 2012 Trailer
Nice!
Bo & Sart RiP
Heaven will get along fine without me, Hell's afraid I'll take over.
Heaven will get along fine without me, Hell's afraid I'll take over.
Re: 2012 Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wD4aaK ... re=related
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: 2012 Trailer
If you watch in the background, there are little CGI people left and right getting creamed by cars and debris and such.
That was missing from that horrid 'Day After Tomorrow' movie.
It's the little things.
This movie is so far out there, and totally unrealistic, that I'm stoked to see it.
That was missing from that horrid 'Day After Tomorrow' movie.
It's the little things.
This movie is so far out there, and totally unrealistic, that I'm stoked to see it.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: 2012 Trailer
All these end of the world movies are getting old....
Yes, I am going to see it. Bite me.
Yes, I am going to see it. Bite me.
Are we never to learn that Socialism has its roots in envy and in nothing else?
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.
Re: 2012 Trailer
looks like a must see
Re: 2012 Trailer
racistTeanos wrote:Damn Mayan's.
(kidding)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: 2012 Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPwJptldxBI
http://www.youtube.com/user/CharlieFrost2012#p/u
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity. ... lonization
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity. ... /safeHaven
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/#/about
http://www.youtube.com/user/CharlieFrost2012#p/u
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity. ... lonization
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity. ... /safeHaven
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/#/about
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: 2012 Trailer
A new 1012 trailer.... hold on to your hats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__nrCKUTNhc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBYItj2sM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__nrCKUTNhc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBYItj2sM
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: 2012 Trailer
One hell of a lucky driver, isn't he. 
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: 2012 Trailer
In a limo no less! I had no idea you could take turns so quickly in those suckers!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: 2012 Trailer
Forget about the Mayans for a second....... this is definitely an important cosmic day–at exactly 11:11 GMT, The Galactic alignment will occur–that is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator (the center of the Milky Way Galaxy). This happens only once every 26,000 years, and the Mayans predicted it. Couple this with NASA’s prediction that 2012 will be a height of solar activity (sunspots) and you get a very creepy Knowing vibe. NASA even published a report (do your own research HERE) that predicted serious fallout from the coming solar storms. ”Many forecasters believe Solar Cycle 24 will be big and intense. Peaking in 2011 or 2012, the cycle to come could have significant impacts on telecommunications, air traffic, power grids and GPS systems!" What's the Odds of being alive during this time in History??


My mom say its all fake so don't worry.....


My mom say its all fake so don't worry.....
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: 2012 Trailer
Yeah, and humans cause global warming.
-eyeroll-
;>
-eyeroll-
;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests