Page 1 of 1
So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 am
by owly
What did you do for Valentine-day what did you get/receive for V day, i got Hatama some candy and some hot sex she was happy. i was wondering if anyone of you did something special to/for your love one?......
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 am
by Gerien
owly wrote:i got ... some hot sex
I did NOT need to know that!

Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 am
by owly
i waxed my beer belly

Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:10 am
by owly
Come on guys not even flowers and candy i'm disappointed in you romantically
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 am
by MoP
I took her anal virginity.
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am
by Gili
Very romantic Stijn!
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 am
by Desdemona
The husband claims he doesn't believe in "Hallmark Holidays" which is what he considers Valentine's Day. However, I somehow ended up with the complete first season on DVD of Fringe, which is what I have been wanting for a while now. He claims it was on sale and he was going to feel guilty for buying parts for his rifles if he didn't get me something new to play with...
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am
by MoP
Gili wrote:Very romantic Stijn!
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am
by Gili
MoP wrote:
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.
What like...
"be a darling and go fetch me a beer!"
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 pm
by MoP
Gili wrote:MoP wrote:
Why, thank you. I did indeed whisper nice things in her ear afterwards.
What like...
"be a darling and go fetch me a beer!"
Haha, no, she's better trained than that. I don't have to ask her.
No, no, I said her she should bit the pain a bit more next time, cause I hated the sudden spasms she had.
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 pm
by Sturm-II
I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.

Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm
by owly
Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.

She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm
by Blu
We did our Valentine's early because we had family staying with us Sunday (being Chinese/Vietnamese New Year's and all). Dinner at a French restaurant she loves. Flowers from Proflowers (which has a decent arrangement after a few days of blooming but when it arrives...you're like wtf I paid for that). And chocolate stawberries which I had to buy because Proflowers forgot the chocolate with the order (but were nice enough to give me a full refund for the entire order).
I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 pm
by Sturm-II
owly wrote:Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.

She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........
The
movie comes out next month

Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 pm
by MoP
Blu wrote:We did our Valentine's early because we had family staying with us Sunday (being Chinese/Vietnamese New Year's and all). Dinner at a French restaurant she loves. Flowers from Proflowers (which has a decent arrangement after a few days of blooming but when it arrives...you're like wtf I paid for that). And chocolate stawberries which I had to buy because Proflowers forgot the chocolate with the order (but were nice enough to give me a full refund for the entire order).
I got nada....well she claims she gave me our baby, which is karma, because that's what I told her was her present for her bday (their bdays are days apart)...oh and a complaint that I spent too much money...
Women *rolls eyes*
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 pm
by owly
Sturm-II wrote:owly wrote:Sturm-II wrote:I made the gf a shrimp & pork tenderloin stir fry dinner, watched a movie, she got me drunk..the rest is none of your business.

She poured hot honey over your nipples and put a cherry in your belly-button and went to town. i know you so well i can read your between the lines.........
The
movie comes out next month

This is how it went down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQqyjVqSBM8
Re: So i'm interested.......
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 am
by Immigrant
hate to think of what you were looking for on utube when you found that