Page 1 of 1

I think it is time ...

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
... to bring back some people.

Now, as you can tell, Portia is now posting on a semi-regular basis, Stee Jans has even stopped by for a visit and all in all, the resurrection of Monarchy has sparked a divine interest in playing this game.

Is there an email list somewhere we can send a nice email out too asking for them to return?

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Monarchy's children should return home ... the time has come.

Angelique, Barnabas and Leto command it.

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 pm
by Nagash
Good idea, mate. Could we find something on the TB memberlist or something?

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm
by Atla
WTF is grunt?

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 am
by asoc
Probably out running wild with the possums.

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm
by Portia
I would suggest you wait for the guilds game to be up and running first.

I think more people will stick around if they can guild up with their buddies and play again.

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 am
by Immigrant
WTF is grunt?
2nd that - the joints just not the same without him

Re: I think it is time ...

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 am
by Raknarak
I'm in agreement with Portia. I'm working on bringing back old guildmates, but without the guild game, there's not too much interest. So far, I know of only two DoW members that are interested. Blu's got some stuff in store, but it will definitely be guild based. Blaze is interested, I'm told. As for KAN, I've linked the site, and Torkano's thread. I think they just don't want to click the link, for fear that they know they'll come back. But, also, it seems WoW has claimed a couple of them, as well. *LOL*

Heck, I put links to this place in my FB and Myspace updates. Of course, I didn't say what it was, I just did some of my nonsensical humor.