Great News for Nymphsong

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Yes I am here to brag,

The wife and I are due to have a daughter, our first in late May early June...Gemini strikes again!! :)

Sorry been away so long, just RL is that...

Nymph
Nymphsong

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Gili » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Welcome back...and Grats for the good news.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by owly » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Your going to have a rough couple of years ahead of you, congrats
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Nagash » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Yay! Grats, mate! And don't listen to the owly. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Venus » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:18 pm

yayyy congrats:)

girls are great....just a little dramatic, thats all:>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by TEVA » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 am

congrats girls are the best to have! they are fun and loving.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Captain Ron » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 am

I already knew. :) But then, I called you and found out.

Congrats bro.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 am

Congrats, Nymph :)

And welcome back!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Portia » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 am

Squeeee!


Oh, and welcome back! :D
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Nether » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 am

Congrats man, girls are work so be prepared.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 am

CONGRATULATIONS! NAME IT REYLANA!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by MoP » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 am

:shock: That sounds too much like a cheap Russian whore.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 am

So does 'Reylan' ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by MoP » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 am

That's because you know him.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am

True, true... that might warp my perspective a bit.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 am

I drunk and I cheep russion hore!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Raknarak » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:37 am

Congrats on the baby!

Welcome back!

Sorry about your heart. It's there now, but when that little girl is born, just kiss it goodbye. Little girls are thieves, and they start at day one. Just grab it, and run off with it. :-) I know I wouldn't want it any other way, though.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by losmar » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Dude, congratulations!

I wish things to be well for you and your family.

An old friend and I were chatting the other evening and he mentioned hoping to be given Austin as his recruiting area(he's in recruiters school) so he can at least be 3 hrs away from his daughter. What he says about them little girls would be right I guess...

You ever stop off in Germany? I'm out here near Luxembourg; apparently I'm 2-3 yrs too late for most of my friends spending time in Germany.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm

losmar wrote:apparently I'm 2-3 yrs too late for most of my friends spending time in Germany.
Time management and 'planning ahead' really isn't your thing, is it?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Great News for Nymphsong

Post by Immigrant » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

lol

congrats (& wb)!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest