Page 1 of 3
Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 am
by Portia
So Rey and I got into the discussion of who was more evil today and he insists it's him. I can't help but think that while I'm not evil, per-se, I'm certainly more evil than harmless little Rey-rey.
Soooo I'm starting a poll and asking you guys. Feel free to mention reasons you might find each of us to be the greater evil and attempt to sway your fellow voters. I'd make a list, but I'm just lazy and want you guys to do the actual work here.
I did make it so that users can change their vote.
Oh and Rey, using alts to inflate your score isn't evil. It's just sad.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 am
by Vox
Pfft, both of you are goody goddie goons, i mean even Lambchop and the song that never ends are consider evil sometimes.
Me i know nothing of this evil you speak of.....But Portia gets my vote just for being hotter than Rey.....a little
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:04 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Only a little. I love you Vox.
This all stems from one rant. I said something about hating woman-kind, then babbled a bit more about how I am the predominant evil of our time. Now, the debate began to flourish from there, namely the fact that I could have her killed.
She has yet to find a way to seduce my homosexual tactical squads that are being created even as we speak. These squads are promised, in addition to their normal pay plus combat pay, the option of becoming an HGTV interior designer if they remain loyal to my ruler ship.
This has rendered Portia pretty much unable to seduce, cajole, or corrupt my military.
Now, she claims that gay men love her, but even with that being said, they love interior design more ... at least some of them ... the ones who I hired to carry the pink HK-MP5s ... with silencers cause that sounds cooler.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 am
by Raknarak
Meh, Rey's always reminded me of a cute little mutt puppy. Quite often entertaining, and even though he has razor sharp teeth, the damage done swiftly heals.
Portia? A finely trained German Shepherd. Beautiful to look at, but can tear you apart in seconds.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 am
by MoP
Redheads are evil. Nerds are not.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:46 pm
by Nagash
I voted for Portia, as the Rey-rey is incapable of being evil. And I do think the Portia-chu can get evil if she sets her mind to it.

Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 pm
by BetaFlame
Rey.. has 100,000 Gerien's in his military?
....
.....
......
<clicks Rey's button>
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm
by Nagash
What's so evil about that?
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 pm
by MoP
military is a codeword.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 pm
by Vox
Portia? A finely trained German Shepherd. Beautiful to look at, but can tear you apart in seconds.
I was thinking more along the lines of Paris Hilton's chihuahua and come to think of it them little bastards are evil. Rey's more of a basset hound
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm
by Nagash
Rey is a naked mole rat, Portia just is a hot redhead.

Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 pm
by MoP
I wish Rey was just a mole rat and Portia a naked hot redhead

Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:06 pm
by Nagash
Could probably be arranged by giving Rey her clothes.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 pm
by Atla
Portia got my vote, cause she made a thread about it.
You go girl.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm
by Gerien
Pssh. You all got nothin' on me.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 pm
by owly
i voted Portia for no other reason than i'm stoned so it was a coin toss
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm
by Nagash
Stoned and tossing.... how typical.

Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm
by owly
You just summarize my whole day
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm
by Nagash
With some coffee breaks, I guess.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm
by Kain
Mine too, except in my day so far I've had to talk to the police. During a party someone stole my grand-dads ring right off my god damn finger while I was asleep. I filed the report though and when and if they pawn it I should get a notice.
Too bad for them the real diamond has been removed and a fake is in it's stead, but it has a lot of sentimental value to me as that is the only thing I have from my grandfather who passed away right before I was born.