I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Atla » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Yes, I started playing WoW.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Kain » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm

SINNER!!!!
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Oriana
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Somewhere I Belong

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Oriana » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Burn him!
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

For the Horde! Uhhhh ... oops.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Gem
Lost Soul
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Some place, somewhere

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Gem » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm

What the fuck Kain, shut your face :P Or I'll get my Shaman to beat up your whatever it is you don't have since WoW is like the devil or something >.<

<3


Atla, Horde or Alliance?
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Atla wrote:Yes, I started playing WoW.

Women of Wisconsin?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Venus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 pm

omfg not wow
play eq2 :P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 pm

You what?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Desdemona
Lost Soul
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Desdemona » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Wish we weren't unemployed here, I miss my EQ2 and WoW. Thank gawd for emulators, I have access to two of my addictions, happily.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Atla » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Alliance.

I'm a human/warrior. WOOHOO! Ultrabland.

They have some sort of ten day trial thingy for me to tinker with. I just discovered guns, but my character can't use them. WHAT the EFF?!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Kain » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Gem it is the devil alright, WoW is a symbol of all that is wrong with the world.

Don't waste your money Atla, a human warrior should be able to use gun! See how flawed that game is?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 am

YOU'RE ALLIANCE?!?

Fail.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Gem
Lost Soul
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Some place, somewhere

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 am

I agree with Portia.


For the horde bitches.

Kain don't make me kick your ass.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 am

I am a level 80 paladin.

Play a dwarf huntard and you can have guns. Actually, just play a damn huntard.

Its a dumb, time consuming, waste of the precious breath we call life. Don't play it.

If you want to play something, go play Xbox. At least there is an end to that game instead of the carrot-stick approach.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 am

Frankly, I'd suggest Fallen Earth if you're looking for an MMO to get into.

I know many of the Devs personally and they're incredible game story writers. The game itself is badass, albeit still a bit buggy last I was able to play. (I limited myself to one pay to play MMO two months ago since I am still job hunting and as I was a healer on a raid team in WoW at the time I felt I needed to keep that one. I miss FE though.)

Post Apocalyptic MMO with guns and the most incredible crafting system I've seen in any game... and dude... big ass guns.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Raknarak » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:47 am

Level 80 Human Warlock. To be honest, I'm only started Alliance because my friends are Night Elf obsessed. I wanted Tauren. Oh well, we have the better tasting Game Fuel. *ROFL*

Sadly, Atla, you may not really want to get involved with WoW. *LOL* Unless you have absolutely nothing to do with your time, because it -will- suck it all away. With the constant updates and the decent flow of expansions, you'll never get "Teh best armorz!!!!" But, it's hella fun to explore.

Oh, and the dailys are rather entertaining.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Kain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 am

Gem wrote:Kain don't make me kick your ass.

That might be fun, go ahead and give it a shot little one.
If you want to play something, go play Xbox
Anyone here play on xbox live?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Portia wrote:*shameless plug*


Fixed. ;)



And Kainman, I play on PSN occasionally. When they get the cross-platform gaming going, we could blast each other's brains out :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Atla » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 pm

What are 'the dailies'?

I actually wanted Tauren, but went human at last moment.

What does this thing cost per month?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Gerien » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Your social life and all human dignity.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest