Anybody alive 'sides Admin?

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Sylandra
Lost Soul

Anybody alive 'sides Admin?

Post by Sylandra » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 am

Where'd y'all go? How is everybody? What's your latest news/gossip/drama/total fiction? I miss SO MANY people from this game, in all it's incarnations. If you look in at a later date, and we aren't already friended on fb, please find Susan Ramsey and look me down.
As long as you don't call collect from jail (and if you do, say your real name, game name or either - I can look up who you are if I have to- and a number you need me to call in the part that tells me who is calling and I will call that number to let them know you're a stinky, bologna sammich eating criminal at present :) ) my number is in my profile. If social media isn't your thing, then leave a pm here. I will try to check in more often. I miss all of you, a BUNCH. Seriously. Just don't tell Maven. She gets snarked when I'm nice...panties twisted, hair frizzed, boat sunk,dress deflated, you name it. It's a mess. No one wants to see that. But if you do, take pictures. You can sell them or at least show your kids as a cautionary tale.

***BIG HOLLYWOOD, DATING-GAME KISS!!!***

PS I live in Reno. Reno is fuuuuuuuuuuun. (If it matters, there is no Scott/Sinkalip to pull stupid shit should you make the trip. Divorce was too tasty a morsel to decline. Nuff said.) :twisted:
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

Sylandra
Lost Soul

Re: Anybody alive 'sides Admin?

Post by Sylandra » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:50 am

Also, I kinda resent my current post total. Used to be over 11k. Now I'm a lost soul? ::sniffle:: And that's not counting my Saint/Seer/Admin posts. Breaks my damn heart a bit. That was ALOT of hours typing that I could have been getting laid, dammit! :D
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

Querion
Newbling

Re: Anybody alive 'sides Admin?

Post by Querion » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:23 am

Hey, sad to see this game and the board dying, this community brings me back sooo many good memories. Not that I have checked up on it lately - since my last login I have two kids and the older one is now ten, LOL.

Return to “Comments”