My bracket is busted.
I had Duke getting to the Elite 8. I had Ohio State advancing to the Sweet 16. What about NDSU?
Guess I am just not on the winning team this year. I still have 17/22 so far correct, but that is not entirely beneficial as the one's I did lose out on, have daggered me in future matchups.
Anyone else have thoughts and pains in this matter? Better Luck or Worse?
March Madness
Moderator: Staff
March Madness
~Hemingway
“No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.” - A Farewell to Arms
“No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.” - A Farewell to Arms
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: March Madness
I was finally finished off today with the loss of Kansas. I had them in the final 4.
I will not be winning that 1 billion or 100k award this time around. Thanks Mr. Buffet.
I will not be winning that 1 billion or 100k award this time around. Thanks Mr. Buffet.
~Hemingway
“No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.” - A Farewell to Arms
“No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.” - A Farewell to Arms
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest