Page 1 of 2

Oriana

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:11 am
by Kain
It's been a longtime everyone, how have you all been? Specifically I'm looking for Jen (Ori, Kiara Jade, Mara, etc.) My number now is 210-793-0908 please get in touch, and anyone who remembers Kain Dragonhand, please feel free to contact. I have missed this game a lot, but more so the people I have met here.

Re: Oriana

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 pm
by Kaz
Kain, according to the member list, Ori hasn't swung by here since February. However, she does still post on a message board that I created for Losa for their Shadows of Time roleplay, and she can be found easily via our closed group on facebook. I'll also send her a PM over FB to link her to this thread, have been trying to get her and Losa to bring their roleplay here for ages.

Re: Oriana

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:11 pm
by Oriana
There you are my Champion. Only you could get me to come out of hiding... but we have a slight issue dear one... how in the hell do you expect anyone especially me to answer your PM if your email addy is wrong & the PM won't go through without the right one? Update your email love! :)

And thank you Kaz :)

Re: Oriana

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:52 pm
by Nymphsong
Good to see the both of you...wish you both the best...or a speedy return...its been too long and the Wars of Your must continue!

Nymph

Re: Oriana

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 pm
by Kain
Thanks for pointing her here Kaz. I don't have a Facebook (and I won't get one) so that was a dead end, I just threw a flare up here and it worked.

Good to see you by the way.

I may be up for flexing my writing muscles again, but it's been a loooooong time lol.

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 pm
by KingArthur10
Kain!

That is all.

Re: Oriana

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:51 pm
by Oriana
Nymph :) It's good to see you too! Despite my being a little reclusive & a touch anti- social around here there are some of you I miss. I really don't have the time to do much more than pop in & say Hi now & then but if I ever get enough time this will be the first place I go! :)

Can't speak for Kain exactly but I know he hasn't had a lot of time either.

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:13 am
by Nymphsong
Ori,

Still good to see you. If you ever find time to be free come join me in guilds...3 turns an hour...pretty easy to manage. I run my realms in 30 minutes every two days now.

Nymph

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:05 pm
by Oriana
Ok Nymph....
I'm going to take a look sometime this week & see if I even remotely remember what to do. Worse comes to worse I'll have Kain run me through it all if I have to! Can't promise anything other than I'll try my best
especially with me doing everything through my phone & maybe I can talk him into playing at least for 1 age.

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:54 pm
by Nymphsong
Woot :D

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 am
by Sturm
Oriana!!!....*cyberhugs

*Punches Kain in the arm.
:mrgreen:

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:41 am
by Oriana
Sturm :) It's good to see you!*hugs*

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:06 pm
by Nymphsong
Elf + Temples + Elan...that's what I do.

But really, look forward to doing some rp with you as well!

Nymph

Re: Oriana

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 pm
by Kain
King Arthur, Sturm! How the hell are you guys? Merry Christmas!

You guys still playing the game? Cause I'm looking to play again, and if you two are I'd like to join ya, which means what faith? ;)

By the way Sturm, all this time and you punch me? Boy you're lucky this is the internet!

Re: Oriana

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:31 pm
by Oriana
Ok Nymph where am I going? Told you I'd give it a go so let's get on with it! ;)

Re: Oriana

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:25 pm
by Nymphsong
Ori,

I am Barnie (TSP) primarily an elven guild...you are welcome to come and join or I can adjust my charter to other races.

Nymph

Re: Oriana

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 am
by Oriana
Alright Nymph....
You've got me...
I'll do my best...
It has been awhile!

Re: Oriana

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 am
by Vilena
Oriana wrote:Alright Nymph....
You've got me...
I'll do my best...
It has been awhile!
Well in that case - Happy Christmas to Roleplay!

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:05 am
by Nymphsong
Yes.

Ori...I got you...now lets see if I still have leadership qualities.

Nymph

Re: Oriana

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:54 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
Well hello there Ori. Surely a farcry from a little Tarutaru here :D