Page 1 of 1

What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 am
by Zathrus
I somehow doubt I'm the only person to recall that sometimes wandering away from here for a few hours...you'd refresh the page and half of them would be new topics and you actually had to GO BACK AND DIG for stuff that was more than 48 hours old? What can we do to get things lively in here again? Perhaps we can auction off one of Kaz's fingers. The Holy Fingerof Poking You In The Eye! Ok, the name leaves a bit to be desired, but can anyone help me think of something new and interesting to rattle the old bones around here? There's got to be more than the 4 people I see who keep posting...one of whom has a name that starts with ow and ends with ly?

Re: What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am
by Vilena
Ah yes! you are just the people we need then, good, I sent a message to Kaz a few minutes ago about bringing back some "board games". I think you'll find, for ever in history maybe? that the Guilds forum is actually more active than Comments. :o <-- I know, right!? ;>

Re: What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 am
by Zathrus
I remember many, many entertaining games that we used to play here. Would love to see some of them again!

Re: What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:15 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
We all got old. Reminds me of Baron Munchausen.