What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Post by Zathrus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 am

I somehow doubt I'm the only person to recall that sometimes wandering away from here for a few hours...you'd refresh the page and half of them would be new topics and you actually had to GO BACK AND DIG for stuff that was more than 48 hours old? What can we do to get things lively in here again? Perhaps we can auction off one of Kaz's fingers. The Holy Fingerof Poking You In The Eye! Ok, the name leaves a bit to be desired, but can anyone help me think of something new and interesting to rattle the old bones around here? There's got to be more than the 4 people I see who keep posting...one of whom has a name that starts with ow and ends with ly?
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Vilena
Moderator
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 am

Re: What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Post by Vilena » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am

Ah yes! you are just the people we need then, good, I sent a message to Kaz a few minutes ago about bringing back some "board games". I think you'll find, for ever in history maybe? that the Guilds forum is actually more active than Comments. :o <-- I know, right!? ;>
Everyone and everything is interconnected in this universe.
Stay pure of heart and you will see the signs.
Follow the signs, and you will uncover your destiny.
-"Jeff"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LAMP

User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Post by Zathrus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 am

I remember many, many entertaining games that we used to play here. Would love to see some of them again!
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: What ever happened to this place flying a mile a minute?

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:15 pm

We all got old. Reminds me of Baron Munchausen.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests