Page 1 of 1

Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 am
by Amb
So I somehow found myself wandering around this site tonight and just wanted to say Hi to anyone who may still be lurking around :) I remember playing this game when I was like 16, and I'm 31 now... god, I feel old! Maybe some of you will remember me, maybe not but Hi anyway lol

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 am
by Tara
Hiiiii Amb'ers! I 'member yas, mostly from TGH an' the guilds boards. Good to see ya back around.
You found yer breadcrumbs!! :mrgreen:
Come play Guilds & stuff!! - Grunt is runnin around over there maybe a few other people you'll remember.

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm
by Leif
I remember you a bit :) Good to see another familiar face.

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm
by Jokingjoe
I know you played as recently as a couple of years ago, Amb. Why not play some more? :)

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:21 am
by Gili
quick lads pin her down, don't let her escape. Then drag her off to Guilds? :D

Hey Amb i remember you :D

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 pm
by Wretch
I've never heard of such a person.

Good to see you, hope things are well with you!

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:35 pm
by Gili
Wretch wrote:I've never heard of such a person.

Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
Oh crap we're gonna need more people in here. Hows it going Mr Wretch?

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm
by Amb
Gili wrote:quick lads pin her down, don't let her escape. Then drag her off to Guilds? :D

Hey Amb i remember you :D
LOL I might think about making a kingdom.. granted I'm not sure I remember how to really play well but then it's kinda like a bike right? you never really forget?!?!
Wretch wrote:I've never heard of such a person.

Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
Well thanks a lot... missed you too :P lol and yes they're going well... my little hordling keeps me busy, granted she's not so little anymore! Gonna be 10 in a couple months....