Page 1 of 1
ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 pm
by grendel
ANY OF THE ORGINAL LKA PEEPS PLAYING?
IM TALKINGTHE SWEEDS AND KRONOS AND THE OLD SCHOOL GUYS
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm
by asoc
AHHHH ASIAN INVASION!!!
LKA's waves of attack were infamous.
Most of us in the US knew that unless we wanted to stay up ungodly amounts of hours we were going to be hit by a strong wave of attacks when we slept.
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 pm
by grendel
yeah the russian was excelent at giving us attack orders when and where. The one swedish guy made us a fancy little program to help accumulate info.
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 am
by Grunt
That was the start of the data base that eventually was incorporated into the game
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 am
by the mighty stamar
the melldrin database.
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 pm
by Kaz
It was my UB database that eventually got incorporated into the game, I never really used the LKA one much. I was already writing UB when still a Dardenite so really it was the Leto/Darden databases that had more influence on what you now see in game.
The LKA one unfortunatly fell to UB when I joined Fervent and starting tailoring the DB to Mav, Venus and Geothe's requirement. Although admittedly, LKA (and others) did come up with the idea of the DB long before UB, and I cant comment at whether the Leto/Darden DB's were influenced by the LKA DB. I personally think CharGens DB with the built in charts and graphs was the best.
I actually popped in the thread to welcome Stamar back though

Hope you stick around.
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 am
by owly
I say ever since I went away I fade and pay just pay in pain I Wain and rain and I became a miserable unspeakable sinful thing and mother will ever be the same and the things I done and the path I came from where there's no sun I become every day since I left I try my best to tear myself away from you, you the one I once knew a memory subdued of the days I flew long days past when I was with you and I died a little every day since I went away and I say the only thing I want that is the only thing I crave is for you to tell me it will be ok I hear you speak the words in the back of my mind where I hide where I cry and hate that I had to go and went away and didn't know the words to stop everything I blamed every day a think your name where I see your face and go back to the place a place with rain and where the sun showers down love from high above a place of cares without the tears that golden place where we where and I was so sure that the was no end to the everlasting shore of us and you are gone and always I step farther away every day because I didn't say I didn't know the words and so ended my world and did what you asked and went far away and left you in my past and and flee from you my greatest need getting lost And alone and it's all because I went and nothings the same and I go and go and still go farthervaway even to day I say to myself your name I blame everything that I done to make you un love me and forgot to be your friend and it all did end it ends when you said go now so I went way still to this day and I will always pay for mistakes I made that I can't mend and I just want to say one thing to you just three words to you words words that come from deep in my heart I just want to say...
Sorry my friend
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm
by Tara
Not an OG-LKA'er, but I remember AGMing for 'em for a bit...just long enough to cause plenty of uproar harhar
That was some fuuuun fun fun times!
My old LKA Castle login still worked even like..last year sometime lol
Stamar! Come gimme hugs!
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 pm
by Kaz
Tara wrote:My old LKA Castle login still worked even like..last year sometime lol
I was under the impression that the castle vanish YEARS ago when the domain wasn't renewed?
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:16 pm
by Tara
Has it for-real been that long? No way man!
I dunno about YEARS ago, but it was around when I was in LKA an' that wasn't YEARS ago, not ta me anyway ;p
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 pm
by Wretch
LKA does have a facebook group, but I don't know more about it than that - I'm not a facebook user.
I still miss AyA, a knight hunter lost far too soon.
Re: ANY OLD MONARCHY "LKA" MEMEBERS??
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:41 pm
by Kaz
Tara wrote:Has it for-real been that long? No way man!
I dunno about YEARS ago, but it was around when I was in LKA an' that wasn't YEARS ago, not ta me anyway ;p
We moved here in 2009 lol
[edit]
Taken from TB
http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... 85&t=24361