Moderator: Staff

Re: Debates and Rants forum.

Postby Appolyon » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:19 am

"/spam"
Appolyon
Lost Soul

Postby stainless » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:56 am

ive just been reading over some of the first threads created here, and seen there was a future thought for putting the game on FB. Just wondering if it ever happened, is going to or if you decided against it. there were also alot of ideas for change, new game ideas ect. Other than god names, general name changes and the introduction of the conquest game, was there anything else of great value that changed?
everything seems pretty much as it was. Im just curious if there are changes i have missed.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE
Quad

Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
stainless
Traveler

Postby Kaz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Facebook is still planned, it just took a backseat along with other things when I started the miniatures company.

I'm now actually 99% through building a full website/phpbb/facebook/google/windows live interaction script for another site, that will be used here. I'd expect to be able to log in using Facebook at some point in the next month or two.

Conquest game isn't new lol. I created Massacre at Evernight back in 2005.

Bloodbath is pretty new, only added that a few months ago. The built in version of UBSolo (the war and scrolls database) is also new. As are the Medals and Acheivements in the HoF.

Otherwise, there hasn't actually been a lot changed.

Or do you mean changed in context of 'since' Shareplay in 2001? If that's the question, then I introduced a hell of a lot of little tweaks between 2005 and 2009 at Evernight.

Not reallk sure why this is in the `debates and rants` forum renaming thread though lol.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby stainless » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

I dont really know why I posted it here either. to much to drink yesterday maybe! I did notice the database, pretty handy. and bloodbath. you have 5/5 stars from me. I love it.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE
Quad

Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
stainless
Traveler

Postby Aruara » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:20 pm

FB ... Nooooo Kaz!

*Ponders* ...

Then again! ... That is also not the social phenomenon it was... apparently :D

But great for networking, or is that linked in .... lol

Social media, not a great lover if you hadn't noticed :(

Start up company, please add a donation button Kaz!
You ain't seen me right!?
Aruara
Lost Soul

Previous

Return to Comments