What Pisses me off
Moderator: Staff
What Pisses me off
First off I'd like to explain that I live on my retirement from the tug boats, I have it set up to get $15 hundred a month. I can do this because simply I made alittle over 70 thousand a year, this went on for a little over 12 years. I had no bills becsause I lived with my mom. I have it set up with the bank with my mom as co-account owner to only be able to withdraw 15 hundred dollars a month and if I try to take more out there a ton of paper work which is good I have set up that way. I haven't once tried to take extra money out. Until this month let me tell you why. But first I rent a cheap hotel room here in Henderson I pay 600 hundred a month that including electric and basic cable. At the beginning of this month I went into the hospital for a couple of days when I returned home I found my room ran-shacked by my hotel staff and to my dismay over 300 hundred dollars was missing from my wallet and over a hundred dollars in food including my coffee. That 300 hundred was for my food for the month. Besides all that they went through very personal stuff of mine. I confronted them and nothing was sovled. My only thing is they left a brand new blueray player in my room worth a $100 dollars and a bunch of DVDs pretty good ones too, if I payed 5 dollars per DVD I'd have about $55 dollars worth. They didn't dare come to my door to ask for them back either. So early on this month I was broke with no food I originally asked my mother to borrow money but she was broke to (gambling), she lives on a fixed income. So I had to go to my bank and get the money, but there was a long process to go through. I only got the money yesterday I survived on eating at a soup kitchen that's up the street from me, and simien (top ramen). I had nothing to drink all this time not even coffee, I can't tell you what my morning coffee means to me. I also can't tell you how crazy I went shopping I was like a kid in a candy shop. Anyways im moving next month, any place will be a far better place than this place. I know what your thinking why didn't I call the cops well I can't prove beyond my own words that any crime was commuted. Wouldn't all this piss you off? Sorry for the long post I really needed to vent......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
Oh I gave the blueray player to my mom I only woulda only got twenty five dollars from the pawn shop and I tried a couple, I already have a blueray.
Edit/I didn't even mention that they stolid my ativan, and they messed up my place that took me a day to clean up.
Edit/I didn't even mention that they stolid my ativan, and they messed up my place that took me a day to clean up.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
You should have called the cops cause it was a mess and maybe you can call corparate on them. There gotta be someoen higher up to call.
That really sucks This whole time I thought you had apartment.
Sorry.
That really sucks This whole time I thought you had apartment.
Sorry.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: What Pisses me off
I think your right but I didn't want to make waves with the management they can kick me out on a whim according to their company policy and my only place to go is to my moms and her place is really small and uncomfortable to say the least.
i know what you said about my Momma
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: What Pisses me off
sucks man, were any of the DVDs any good?
Re: What Pisses me off
Yeah
One was braveheart
Another was the Outsiders
Plus others
One was braveheart
Another was the Outsiders
Plus others
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
The only thing I'm going to miss about this place when I take a break from watching DVDs and tv I look out the window and watch the hookers flag down cars. It rather entertaining. Some of those girls look no older than 13. If I was going to stay here I would go ahead and invest in a pair of binocular so I could watch better.
i know what you said about my Momma
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: What Pisses me off
voyuerism can be fun, I'm sure.
Re: What Pisses me off
Indeed, there's a laundrymat n front of the hotel well off to the side there's a little store inside I go there to buy soda they have a large selection. Anyways sometimes when I go the hookers try to hook up with me, I feel bad when I turn them down. I got to tell you though one time I was tempted by this one exceptional beautiful girl, hey I'm a human male. I had the money, but I turned her down. I remember tho that night that's all I could think about lol. I never paid for sex in my life, a proud point......
Edit/I forgotten to mention how I been pig'n'out over the last few days like today for example its only 5 pm and I already had 4 pork chops 4 bowls of cereal two things of fresh raspberries 3 sodas and I'm working on my third cup of coco with extra mashmellows.
Edit/I forgotten to mention how I been pig'n'out over the last few days like today for example its only 5 pm and I already had 4 pork chops 4 bowls of cereal two things of fresh raspberries 3 sodas and I'm working on my third cup of coco with extra mashmellows.
i know what you said about my Momma
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: What Pisses me off
After my apprenticeship classes for the IBEW, I loved to cruise Sepulveda Blvd and watch the guys get busted by the decoys. 3 or 4 a night I would see, and that's with only making a couple rounds. At that time, I don't think there were even any real hookers working Van Nuys. The city had blocked off all roads leading into the neighborhood between Sepulveda and Van Nuys and Parthenia and Nordhoff streets, except for Rayen off of Sepulveda. The school was right there on Rayen just off Sepulveda. Cops were chasing some cats one evening, bad guys shooting at the cops. They all came through the parking lot and the cops busted into the classrooms with their guns drawn looking for them.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: What Pisses me off
I am so proud of you Owly for not buying sex.
Your good looking man and get it for free.
Becareful how much you eat or you get fat fat fat.
Your good looking man and get it for free.
Becareful how much you eat or you get fat fat fat.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: What Pisses me off
I think I gained 20 pounds in the last three days lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
Speaking of gaining weight I took my mother out at a all you eat joint at the eatside cannery today. Our table was at a Booth with no devider well there was a older black family eating and somehow we started talking. Time flew by and we talked for a hour and a half, I had a great time I had four plates and a ton of deserts. I'm stuffed.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
Unable to find a place at a good price, looking. I'm forced to live here for another month besides my mother car is busted so I have no way to move even if I did find a place.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
Life sucks when the car breaks down.
I had to get new radiator for my van.
I had to get new radiator for my van.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: What Pisses me off
A van? I picture you as more of a sportscar person
I watched the hookers today get busted by the cops today the only reason I notice because I heard screaming. Some black girl did not go quitly into the night
I watched the hookers today get busted by the cops today the only reason I notice because I heard screaming. Some black girl did not go quitly into the night
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: What Pisses me off
Man, if it wasn't for bad luck dude... really sorry to hear that. Hope you find a decent pad where the only one rifling through your stuff maybe the occasional wife-for-a-nite.
None of my business and don't mind the question, but ever thought or moving to where it's super cheap to live where you're money will stretch a hell of a lot further, and where's quiet? Sounds like you've had enough excitement for 10 lifetimes there.
Sending only the good vibes your way my friend!
None of my business and don't mind the question, but ever thought or moving to where it's super cheap to live where you're money will stretch a hell of a lot further, and where's quiet? Sounds like you've had enough excitement for 10 lifetimes there.
Sending only the good vibes your way my friend!
Re: What Pisses me off
Believe it or not this is the cheapest place around that's why I'm still here. Its a really expensive town.
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest