So i got me a hooker last night
Moderator: Staff
So i got me a hooker last night
Made you look lol but really last month I was bored and made me a profile at match.com and I met me three girls all around my age and here's my problem I like all three about equally. All three are more beautiful than I could ask for. I met Hatama online and thought this was a good thing, I find myself having a hard time choosing between Leslie, Aline and Lucille. I talk to all on the phone and spend 3 hours s day emailing them. Mary comes over every two weeks and we watch movies and usually sexist but that's not enough for me. Have any of you have experience with on line dating? How did you choose? Me and Aline going out to eat tomorrow and Leslie and me going out Thursday. I feel like im cheating tho. Wish me luck......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
It's dating, that's the way it works when you're just getting to know people.
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
Me and Aline had fun earlier she seemed to be fascinated by Hawaii so I gave her a ear full. Although I did most of the talking I believed her when she told me she had a great time. When she dropped me off she came in for a minute and I showed her my DVD collection where she seen the DVD August Rush and she said next time we meet up we're so watching it. Right before she left she kissed me on the cheek, all I felt was her breast on my chest, Gawd o can still feel it. She's only '5"1 but she's beautiful, cute ass! After she left I drank two gallons of chocolate milk and two bags of ten dollar teriyaki beef jerky and now im sick as a dog, my belly is Turing faster than a propeller on a speed boat at full speed.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
ITs great your dating! Is match.com free or do you have top [pay for the service?
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
I'd sell to the devil for hit of a Bzomg
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
Oh I pay, $32.00 a month. I met me another from Russia she very young tho she's only 24......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
The girl from Russia is the girl for me we decided to get to know each other for the next three months and if all goes well she move here. Ill try to leave a picture of her the next time I go to my moms. She promised me to teach me Russian, that's cool ill speak Hawaiian, Samoan, a little Roma and now Russian
. She just moved to Moscow bur she very excited about seeing Vegas and I'm excited to show her. I can't wait to show you guys how beautiful she is, I don't think she weighs a hundred pounds wet......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: So i got me a hooker last night
So you got her wet?

Re: So i got me a hooker last night
Since you ask I don't know about her but I got wet
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest