Female logic. I think the Kenos is right. He'll have seen the hugs and thank yous as investments. The prelude to more drunken mistakes.Amb wrote:if you're rewarding him with casual sex, then no.. but that's not what's happening here. We had 2 drunken mistakes yes, but there have been way more times that he got nothing more than a hug and "thank you" for doing whatever I had needed.Kenos wrote:Does a guy "being there" for you when others weren't really mean anything when you're rewarding him with casual sex? Maybe it's my cynic nature acting up again but I just don't see it
Boys are dumb *rant*
Moderator: Staff
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
Drunk or not sex is fantastic...........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
You do have a good point there owly!! lmaoowly wrote:Drunk or not sex is fantastic...........
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
i miss what i had
But i'm glad i'm not sad
There is alot of words to describe sex i thought fantastic fit real well lol
But i'm glad i'm not sad
There is alot of words to describe sex i thought fantastic fit real well lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
Hi, I think you should understand that sex to a guy is not the same as sex to a female. To a guy it might just be recreation while the girl calls it commitment.
When a guy gives up the recreation with other girls thats called commitment.
When a guy gives up the recreation with other girls thats called commitment.
dU=TdS-pdV
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
That's highly dependent on which males or females you speak. As a generalisation it is correct though.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
lol amb, if u wanna feel better about your problem, message me and ill tell u about MY weekend
trust me, it will make u feel better about your problem
it was a hell of a weekend:P
and involved boys who like to play games! <and not the good kind!>
trust me, it will make u feel better about your problem
it was a hell of a weekend:P
and involved boys who like to play games! <and not the good kind!>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
You got gangswaffled?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
no!!!!
i did not!
i did not!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
You caught your husband with another man?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
omg not married!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
Venus is a beautiful boy with three tits! She would not allow herself to be gangswaffled!
*love you V...stop looking at me like that...please...*
*love you V...stop looking at me like that...please...*
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
Maybe it's just me, I dun know, but it kinda sounds like she's pissed because she DIDN'T get gangswaffled. I'm just sayin'.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
Not only that, but it's rather uncertain what naughty games she be referring to as well.
Perhaps if she'd be gangswaffled, she'd lighten up and spill the beans.
Perhaps if she'd be gangswaffled, she'd lighten up and spill the beans.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest