Reset...?

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Nether » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:28 am

This was before the whole three boobed alien conspiracy
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Reset...?

Post by Nagash » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 am

That calls for a history lesson. Genesis: rise of the third boob.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Venus » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 pm

no no no, that's not necessary!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by owly » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm

i can tell what time it is by how the third boob cast it shadow 8-)
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am

You see Hexen? This is EXACTLY why I counseled to email. Trying to get these jokers to take anything seriously is an exercise in futility, lol
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Kaz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Lady Maven wrote:You see Hexen? This is EXACTLY why I counseled to email. Trying to get these jokers to take anything seriously is an exercise in futility, lol
At least they waited for me to reset before they hijacked the thread to make space for V's third boob ;)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Reset...?

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 pm

We're polite like that :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Nether » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:45 am

yep
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by owly » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 am

it's not about waiting for the storm to pass

it's about the third boob dancing in the rain :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 am

When Venus nuts up and murders all of you so help me I am going to help her hide your bodies
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by Nether » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

Thats the beauty of the internet, no one can find you.........
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by owly » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 am

The third boob see's all :roll:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Reset...?

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 pm

(Un)fortunately we rarely get to see the third boob.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest