And I post enough, when I am actually present
Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Moderator: Staff
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
What, you don't like the image of a nude Rey in your head? I heard Nagash finds it rather pleasing.
And I post enough, when I am actually present
And I post enough, when I am actually present
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Of course Nagash finds is pleasing. That alone is reason enough to avoid it.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Ah, yes.
However pleasing, his alter ego of the famous boxer George Edward Foreskin would make quite the scary sight in the nude.
However pleasing, his alter ego of the famous boxer George Edward Foreskin would make quite the scary sight in the nude.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Scary sight indeed!
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
i computer in the nude my butt is always scratchy bah
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Try wearing pants. That should help. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
And how on earth would you know?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Hearsay?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
And how on earth would he know?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
No idea....
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Me neither, but he might be right.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
He most definitely is not, pantsless is the way to go these days.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
I prefer to go pantyless myself.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
You are a dirty little slut so it's expected from the likes of ye, but hey who can blame a man for going pantyless when he's had a barney jammed up his arse? I certainly cannot.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
A Barney liek this one?


If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Probably rather this one:


Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Or perhaps this one.. he's got the smirk.....


If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Most definitely that last one I would think.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
Poor owly. It does explain a lot, though.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute
You dang freaks have made me leery to post in my own thread! Mainly because I don't want to kill the humor, nor be involved anyway with Owly's nekkid arse!
But other than that:
But other than that:
Do continue.I am amused.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests