Oriana

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Oriana
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Somewhere I Belong

Re: Oriana

Post by Oriana » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Very much so Seska, very much so! :)
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Oriana

Post by Tara » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:00 am

Derp.

Ori.

hehheh.

At least this one I remember IS a wenchie.

I think.

I might have been drinking again. So who knows who she is.

*PEEEERS AT ORI'S PIXELS*

hmmmmmm ...... I dunnoooooo ..... is dat yooooooougirliegirl?? lol








*oh right, happy new year :reylan:
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Oriana
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Somewhere I Belong

Re: Oriana

Post by Oriana » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:37 am

Aye wenchie... it's me who the hell else would it be? :)
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest