I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Immigrant » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Your social life and all human dignity.
lmfao ...no doubt

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by asoc » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 am

I was hanging out at my friends Condo awhile back, he got into that World Wide stuff... basically Amway...

Anyways, he had to do that little meeting where he brings people over to try to get them into it as well.

He invited his then neighbor over. The second she found out we USED to play WoW, thats all she talked about with us. It was kind of annoying... and creepy... She looked like a younger version of the lady from The Office, the one that got run over... her, http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/bios/kate_flannery.shtml

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by asoc » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 am

Here you go Atla, more MMO culture for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Kain » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 am

http://www.watchtheguild.com/

For some more insight into MMO life.

The Guild is a great show, I've thoroughly enjoyed every season of it thus far.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Portia » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 am

Here's Felicia Day getting hit with the question every redhead gets asked at least once in her life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbFjePdOpK8
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:19 pm

So essentially the question was "do you shave?". Not sure what it has to do with WoW guilds, but it seems like a sensible question to me. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gem
Lost Soul
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Some place, somewhere

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Gem » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 am

So essentially the question was "do you shave?". Not sure what it has to do with WoW guilds, but it seems like a sensible question to me
You talking about the question the guy asked Felicia Day?

If, so that totally wasn't what he asked her.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 am

I think it was, as she seems a natural redhead and rather few people dye their pubes.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by asoc » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 am

Shaving doesn't change the color of your hair.

He asked if the carpet matched the drapes. Aka, does the color of her pubic hair match the color of the hair on her head.

I can't believe she didn't understand the question at first and needed it explained.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Point is that if there's no carpet, it cannot match the curtains. As I said, the woman looks like a natural redhead, and then the carpet does match the curtains. So he was just interested in the existance (or absence) of said carpet.


*nods*


But thank you for kicking in an open door. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by asoc » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Well...

The question isn't about whether someone shaves or not. The question is about the color's matching, and that was the intent of the question. If it was about her trimming/shaving preferences then it would have been a different question.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm

True, true... but imagine the look on everyone's face if she would have said: "there is no carpet, only stubbly leather".
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Atla » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Everyone ought to shave their junk.

No one likes a playground covered in briars.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nato » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 pm

My boyfriend played WoW.



He didn't have time for it after he started dating me and getting laid.


I think Atla's WoW playing is indicative of the action he's (not) getting.

User avatar
Taldric
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Taldric » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 am

Sadly, I'm afraid there are people who would rather play WoW than get laid. Even more disturbing is the thought that we've been getting played by Atla so long, and he is one of them. :o

User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Dyvim Tvar » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:46 am

Champions Online > WoW
And I'm not just saying that because I have a munitions character who mercs bitches in the face with a shotgun, no sir.


I'm saying it because of the rocket launcher
'Sup?

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Kain » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 am

Red carpet or not, Felicia Day is gorgeous
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 am

Who the fuck is Felicia Day?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 am

The girl from that movie, I think. The redhead with the shaven pussy.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 am

Ah, but since owly invaded this place with frightening youtube vids I tend to not click them links anymore...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests