I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Moderator: Staff
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
That, and a pretty realistic chance that you injure your trigger finger by clicking to fanatically. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
monetary wise isn't it like 15/month? You may think that is a small price to pay at first, but slowly your soul and life will be sucked away. It's not worth it man!
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
USD 15, EUR 15 or GBP 15?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Where am I from Nagash? That might answer your question 
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Kenia.... they have neither there. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Kenai, lol. USD 
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Dignity and social standing, it's worth so little compared to WoW!
I started my Tauren/Hunter.
GUNS!
I started my Tauren/Hunter.
GUNS!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
So long, mate. I'll miss your silly stories about your dates.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Frankly, it's not the $15 a month that gets costly, it's the character transfers. I've spent over $500 moving toons around over the 5 or so years I've played wow. I think that might have something to do with the GMs always being so helpful to me, everyone else bitches they don't help them... then again, it might also be the fact I understand limitations when working as a customer service rep and I don't have unrealistic expectations...
Ya, that just sounded like I know what it's like to be a hooker.
Which I do, but only cus Venus told me about it. Runs like hell.
Ya, that just sounded like I know what it's like to be a hooker.
Which I do, but only cus Venus told me about it. Runs like hell.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
fine! thats the last time i share secrets with you when your looking to branch out from your street hooking!
at least im expensive!!!
at least im expensive!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
For a tranny, you kind of are, yeah.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Hee hee hee.
Lordy how I've missed you guys.
Lordy how I've missed you guys.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
What Alta's really trying to tell us is that he's settled down now. No more hunting that wonderful woman of his destiny down amongst the hordes. He's also probably playing to help use it to entertain the new little boy in his life.
I always joke with my friends that I have a level 57 Tuskaar Deathknight and a lvl 83 Quillboar Shaman; it gets them to sometimes shutup about the game.
I hope you find joy in it, if you choose to play.
I always joke with my friends that I have a level 57 Tuskaar Deathknight and a lvl 83 Quillboar Shaman; it gets them to sometimes shutup about the game.
I hope you find joy in it, if you choose to play.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
ROFL!
I just quit WoW!
Got bored. Remembered Monarchy. And then fate made it so that someone just decided to reanimate this old game. It's made me doubt my atheism.
I just quit WoW!
Got bored. Remembered Monarchy. And then fate made it so that someone just decided to reanimate this old game. It's made me doubt my atheism.
CharGen
TGH - The Golden Horde
TGH - The Golden Horde
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
I quit WoW too, honestly.
I found there was nothing to do once you leveled to 80 if you didnt want to raid
And V.. how expensive..?
I found there was nothing to do once you leveled to 80 if you didnt want to raid
And V.. how expensive..?
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
BetaFlame wrote:I quit WoW too, honestly.
I found there was nothing to do once you leveled to 80 if you didnt want to raid
And V.. how expensive..?
Tenner for oral
Twenty for all in
Tenner extra when you don't like rubber
Best if you pay in rupees, as that's the currency his/her surgeons prefer.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Dailys are missions you can redo, once a day. When you get max level, it's one way to earn gold ingame. You can do 25 of them, iirc. An example of one: You basically get to harpoon a dragon, and he swopps down and picks you up. Then, you have to slay him before he eats yer little arse. An interface pops up, and you have to choose between a jab, big cut, and getting a better grip so you don't fall. Falling, usually means death. I'm maxed on engineering and cheated by making myself a parachute cloak. ANYWAY, after you do enough damage, you have to fight off his clenching jaws, then attempt to stab him in the brainpan. More button presses thing. It is more fun than it sounds. There are a couple of bombing run dailys, as well. Dragong battles, fighting up a mountain path, laying mines, and so on. I haven't found enough for 25, but I get "Shiny Syndrome" after a few, and tend to wander off for different reasons.
Beta is kind of right. If you don't like to simply wander around and explore, or take revenge on the small dungeons you used to die in, the main thing after 80 is raiding to get your almighty armor score up. But, if you get in with a good guild, that's not too bad.
WoWs easy enough to level in that you can solo to 80, but if you want to do it easier, and get through the dungeons, get some friends.
Beta is kind of right. If you don't like to simply wander around and explore, or take revenge on the small dungeons you used to die in, the main thing after 80 is raiding to get your almighty armor score up. But, if you get in with a good guild, that's not too bad.
WoWs easy enough to level in that you can solo to 80, but if you want to do it easier, and get through the dungeons, get some friends.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
I bet guild drama followed Rey wherever he went...
WoW? I quit because I was tired of the incompetence of half the players in my guild and I didn't feel like finding a new guild. I swear, most the players in WoW sucked. Probably only gotten worse. Oh and the every expansion or patch was the same old shit with new twists. At some point I didn't give a fuck anymore. Fuck farming for raid supplies, fuck dealing with idiots who can't follow raid leader instructions, fuck WoW...
I do still miss it at times.
I had to deal with some fucked up shit in WoW...
Back when BC first came out, I was helping lead a 10 man in karazhan. It was one of my guilds first times in there. One of our healers was a tauren druid, it was her first time ever in a raid. Her BF was one of the guild officers. I was class leader and shit as well.
Well, we were fighting Morose, fighting him for the first few times was a bitch. It being her first raid, apparently I made her CRY!!! because I asked questions trying to figure out how we could do better on the next attempt. We were having troubles with healing. And how can you make adjustments if you can't figure out whats going on?
Anyways, I NEVER knew I did this. Apparently she decided to never group with me again, her BF agreed. They never said anything to me about this.
Apparently at some point they decided to give me another chance, they wanted to start grouping with me again and supposedly I kept turning them down when they were trying to make up for something I had no clue happened. This was like 6+months after the fact and the guy wanted me to apologize for making his GF cry because she was overly sensitive to a raid leader trying to figure out how to get shit done.
Hah, I could talk so much more shit about my old guild...
Fuck WoW. Glad I got out of that game. Too many incompetent noobs who felt like they were the shit.
WoW? I quit because I was tired of the incompetence of half the players in my guild and I didn't feel like finding a new guild. I swear, most the players in WoW sucked. Probably only gotten worse. Oh and the every expansion or patch was the same old shit with new twists. At some point I didn't give a fuck anymore. Fuck farming for raid supplies, fuck dealing with idiots who can't follow raid leader instructions, fuck WoW...
I do still miss it at times.
I had to deal with some fucked up shit in WoW...
Back when BC first came out, I was helping lead a 10 man in karazhan. It was one of my guilds first times in there. One of our healers was a tauren druid, it was her first time ever in a raid. Her BF was one of the guild officers. I was class leader and shit as well.
Well, we were fighting Morose, fighting him for the first few times was a bitch. It being her first raid, apparently I made her CRY!!! because I asked questions trying to figure out how we could do better on the next attempt. We were having troubles with healing. And how can you make adjustments if you can't figure out whats going on?
Anyways, I NEVER knew I did this. Apparently she decided to never group with me again, her BF agreed. They never said anything to me about this.
Apparently at some point they decided to give me another chance, they wanted to start grouping with me again and supposedly I kept turning them down when they were trying to make up for something I had no clue happened. This was like 6+months after the fact and the guy wanted me to apologize for making his GF cry because she was overly sensitive to a raid leader trying to figure out how to get shit done.
Hah, I could talk so much more shit about my old guild...
Fuck WoW. Glad I got out of that game. Too many incompetent noobs who felt like they were the shit.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
My lvl 7 Tauren is the SHIT!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have done the unthinkable...and I am glad.
Oh shut up.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest