Who's More Evil?
Moderator: Staff
Who's More Evil?
So Rey and I got into the discussion of who was more evil today and he insists it's him. I can't help but think that while I'm not evil, per-se, I'm certainly more evil than harmless little Rey-rey.
Soooo I'm starting a poll and asking you guys. Feel free to mention reasons you might find each of us to be the greater evil and attempt to sway your fellow voters. I'd make a list, but I'm just lazy and want you guys to do the actual work here.
I did make it so that users can change their vote.
Oh and Rey, using alts to inflate your score isn't evil. It's just sad.
Soooo I'm starting a poll and asking you guys. Feel free to mention reasons you might find each of us to be the greater evil and attempt to sway your fellow voters. I'd make a list, but I'm just lazy and want you guys to do the actual work here.
I did make it so that users can change their vote.
Oh and Rey, using alts to inflate your score isn't evil. It's just sad.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: Who's More Evil?
Pfft, both of you are goody goddie goons, i mean even Lambchop and the song that never ends are consider evil sometimes.
Me i know nothing of this evil you speak of.....But Portia gets my vote just for being hotter than Rey.....a little
Me i know nothing of this evil you speak of.....But Portia gets my vote just for being hotter than Rey.....a little
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Who's More Evil?
Only a little. I love you Vox.
This all stems from one rant. I said something about hating woman-kind, then babbled a bit more about how I am the predominant evil of our time. Now, the debate began to flourish from there, namely the fact that I could have her killed.
She has yet to find a way to seduce my homosexual tactical squads that are being created even as we speak. These squads are promised, in addition to their normal pay plus combat pay, the option of becoming an HGTV interior designer if they remain loyal to my ruler ship.
This has rendered Portia pretty much unable to seduce, cajole, or corrupt my military.
Now, she claims that gay men love her, but even with that being said, they love interior design more ... at least some of them ... the ones who I hired to carry the pink HK-MP5s ... with silencers cause that sounds cooler.
This all stems from one rant. I said something about hating woman-kind, then babbled a bit more about how I am the predominant evil of our time. Now, the debate began to flourish from there, namely the fact that I could have her killed.
She has yet to find a way to seduce my homosexual tactical squads that are being created even as we speak. These squads are promised, in addition to their normal pay plus combat pay, the option of becoming an HGTV interior designer if they remain loyal to my ruler ship.
This has rendered Portia pretty much unable to seduce, cajole, or corrupt my military.
Now, she claims that gay men love her, but even with that being said, they love interior design more ... at least some of them ... the ones who I hired to carry the pink HK-MP5s ... with silencers cause that sounds cooler.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Who's More Evil?
Meh, Rey's always reminded me of a cute little mutt puppy. Quite often entertaining, and even though he has razor sharp teeth, the damage done swiftly heals.
Portia? A finely trained German Shepherd. Beautiful to look at, but can tear you apart in seconds.
Portia? A finely trained German Shepherd. Beautiful to look at, but can tear you apart in seconds.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: Who's More Evil?
Redheads are evil. Nerds are not.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Who's More Evil?
I voted for Portia, as the Rey-rey is incapable of being evil. And I do think the Portia-chu can get evil if she sets her mind to it. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Who's More Evil?
Rey.. has 100,000 Gerien's in his military?
....
.....
......
<clicks Rey's button>
....
.....
......
<clicks Rey's button>
Re: Who's More Evil?
What's so evil about that?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Who's More Evil?
military is a codeword.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Portia? A finely trained German Shepherd. Beautiful to look at, but can tear you apart in seconds.
I was thinking more along the lines of Paris Hilton's chihuahua and come to think of it them little bastards are evil. Rey's more of a basset hound
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Who's More Evil?
Rey is a naked mole rat, Portia just is a hot redhead. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Who's More Evil?
I wish Rey was just a mole rat and Portia a naked hot redhead 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Could probably be arranged by giving Rey her clothes.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Who's More Evil?
Portia got my vote, cause she made a thread about it.
You go girl.
You go girl.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Who's More Evil?
Pssh. You all got nothin' on me.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Who's More Evil?
i voted Portia for no other reason than i'm stoned so it was a coin toss
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Who's More Evil?
Stoned and tossing.... how typical. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Who's More Evil?
With some coffee breaks, I guess.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Who's More Evil?
Mine too, except in my day so far I've had to talk to the police. During a party someone stole my grand-dads ring right off my god damn finger while I was asleep. I filed the report though and when and if they pawn it I should get a notice.
Too bad for them the real diamond has been removed and a fake is in it's stead, but it has a lot of sentimental value to me as that is the only thing I have from my grandfather who passed away right before I was born.
Too bad for them the real diamond has been removed and a fake is in it's stead, but it has a lot of sentimental value to me as that is the only thing I have from my grandfather who passed away right before I was born.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest