Hiiiiiiiii
Moderator: Staff
Hiiiiiiiii
So I somehow found myself wandering around this site tonight and just wanted to say Hi to anyone who may still be lurking around
I remember playing this game when I was like 16, and I'm 31 now... god, I feel old! Maybe some of you will remember me, maybe not but Hi anyway lol
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
Hiiiii Amb'ers! I 'member yas, mostly from TGH an' the guilds boards. Good to see ya back around.
You found yer breadcrumbs!!
Come play Guilds & stuff!! - Grunt is runnin around over there maybe a few other people you'll remember.
You found yer breadcrumbs!!
Come play Guilds & stuff!! - Grunt is runnin around over there maybe a few other people you'll remember.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
I remember you a bit
Good to see another familiar face.
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
I know you played as recently as a couple of years ago, Amb. Why not play some more? 
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
quick lads pin her down, don't let her escape. Then drag her off to Guilds? 
Hey Amb i remember you
Hey Amb i remember you
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
I've never heard of such a person.
Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
Oh crap we're gonna need more people in here. Hows it going Mr Wretch?Wretch wrote:I've never heard of such a person.
Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Hiiiiiiiii
LOL I might think about making a kingdom.. granted I'm not sure I remember how to really play well but then it's kinda like a bike right? you never really forget?!?!Gili wrote:quick lads pin her down, don't let her escape. Then drag her off to Guilds?
Hey Amb i remember you
Well thanks a lot... missed you tooWretch wrote:I've never heard of such a person.
Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests