Post yer loot

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Gerien » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

I made a book of love poems for Ruben. (Yes, made. From scratch binding and all.)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Jezebel
Traveler
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Jezebel » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Just wanted to correct my above post.

I received today two Nick Cave CDs, The Watchman graphic novel, a sweet handwritten letter and a lock of hair from a 25 going on 50 year old guy with whom I war game and chat.

He's promised me a Japanese hibachi dinner at a nice restaurant when I visit, possibly after finals in May.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Nether » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 am

32 inch LCD tv
A literati eReader(which i can't figure out)


My son got a Geo tracks train set, damn thing takes up half of his room
A pillow pet
$300(what the hell is a 3 year old going to do with $300?)
some cloths
8lbs of candy(yes 8lbs I weighed it)
some matchbox cars(by some i mean around 300 of the damn things)

My Daughter got a kitchen playset(She turns two in may but she loves to help clean and cook guess you can't get em started young enough)
A pillow pet
$200
some cloths
some fake jewelry
8lbs of candy

Wife got about $2000 dollars worth of jewelry and me
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Silverwolfe » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:03 am

Mortars...
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:13 pm

This year we didn't do much, since we are funding a wedding in a couple o' months.

Mainly just present'd the little one with goodies. (Although I got to play with his Thomas Trains on the Train Table I built...mwhahaha! Self Serving purpose!)

But to sum it up in a few words.

Bullets. Cash Money. Champagne.

It was like a rappers music video up in here.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Nato » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Atla wrote:This year we didn't do much, since we are funding a wedding in a couple o' months.
Yeah, you definitely want to get hitched before she starts showing.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:00 pm

I thought pregnancy bump was high fashion for southerners..
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Post yer loot

Post by owly » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

i got NIPPLE PUMPS ya me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just joking i did get Surfer dude on blue ray :geek:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Post yer loot

Post by TEVA » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 am

All I got was $50 from my dad and great dinner cooked by my daughters.
I also got homemade candy from church and cookies..yum yum
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Lare » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Lady Maven wrote:I thought pregnancy bump was high fashion for southerners..

It's all about the right accessories. Need to make sure her dad picks out the right style of shotgun for the photos. Don't want to look poor or trashy!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 am

..Pregnant?!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Lare » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 am

Oh shoot, she didn't tell you yet? Well, Congrats!

User avatar
Super_Sturm
Wayfarer
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Post yer loot

Post by Super_Sturm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 am

Silverwolfe wrote:Mortars...
:o ...Epic!
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests