Boys are dumb *rant*

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by MoP » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 am

Just tell V to turn 180°.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 am

OMG


i hate u all!!@!!!@!!!!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Venus » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm

lol stop derailing her thread about how boys are dumb! i liked that topic!!!
:P

go make fun of me in one of the five hundred other threads where yall make fun of me!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Silverwolfe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Now ummm... Ive heard it alot through the boards... Does Venus really have three boobies? I like boobies and a WOMAN with three would be awesome!!! :D sorry... ive been on the boards for years and have yet to make one Venus joke.... everyone else does and I figured I would jump on the band wagon... dont hurt me.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Amb » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 am

LOL i think the only thing they actually know how to do is derail threads!!
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by bigSparky » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:47 am

And here I thought we were demonstrating the accuracy of your thread title quite nicely. There's just no pleasing you gals. Next you'll be wanting us to wait until you finish or some crazy shit like that.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Wretch » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 am

Grrrr, treating Amb badly is against the rules!
Venus and some of the other folks are right - there are 3 billion other dumb boys walking around, and some of us are just dumb and not mean as well. You deserve a better model than this one.
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 am

Venus wrote:lol stop derailing her thread about how boys are dumb! i liked that topic!!!
:P

go make fun of me in one of the five hundred other threads where yall make fun of me!!

Silly little lad.... you failed to notice how there was copnstructive input at first. Then, for lack of Ambs, we kept the thread alive and kicking. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 am

::nodsnods:: We HAD to keep it alive for her in case she forgot. Poor decripate little thing is one of the few who remembered that our rants are supposed to be labled as such!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Amb » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Wretch wrote:Grrrr, treating Amb badly is against the rules!
awww, thanks Wretch :)


It's ok.. I gave him a little taste of his own medicine and he's not so much liking it LMAO the next time he asked me if I'd gotten any I gave him the answer he seemed to want and just told him yes, so now he thinks I'm sleeping with someone else and really doesn't seem to like the idea.. but that's his problem now not mine ;)

Even if it's probably stupid, I'm going to stay friends with him because aside from the stupidity he is a good guy and a good friend.. just one that sometimes I want to smack upside the head a few times lol he's been there for me a few times when I needed someone and that's way more than some of my other "friends" do for me.

Lady Maven wrote:::nodsnods:: We HAD to keep it alive for her in case she forgot. Poor decripate little thing is one of the few who remembered that our rants are supposed to be labled as such!
oh is that what happened??? thanks Maven LMAO although I dont know if I like being called decripate :P I'm not that old geez! I haven't even hit 30 yet!
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by owly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 pm

so now he thinks I'm sleeping with someone else
lol

good1
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Venus » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:20 pm

It's ok.. I gave him a little taste of his own medicine and he's not so much liking it LMAO the next time he asked me if I'd gotten any I gave him the answer he seemed to want and just told him yes, so now he thinks I'm sleeping with someone else and really doesn't seem to like the idea.. but that's his problem now not mine
and thats how u play the game:p
your learning!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Amb » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Venus wrote: and thats how u play the game:p
your learning!
Had to happen eventually! LOL thank god it's finally starting to happen.. now we'll see how he likes it tonight when I get ready to go out to the bar and take a pic and casually ask "so i need a guy's opinion.. do i look good enough to go out tonight?" ;)
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 am

Make sure to look a wee bit too sexy if you do though ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 am

Good golly miss molly, almost thirty?? In internet years that makes you ... really fucking old. Wait until all the new slang comes out and some asshole tricks you into looking up donkey punch or superman.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 am

Spiderman, not superman :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Amb » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:47 pm

well after last night there should be no doubt how much i love his stupid ass. i was stronger than i thought possible (well, and some vodka helped too!).

VERY long story short... I ended up sitting at a bar with him AND the new gf for like 3hrs last night. And I survived!
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Venus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 pm

ok thats not how u play the game!....

at least tell me u brought a date!

seriously girl, walk away from him, dont torture yourself, theres just no need to whatsoever.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

Kenos
Lost Soul
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Kenos » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Does a guy "being there" for you when others weren't really mean anything when you're rewarding him with casual sex? Maybe it's my cynic nature acting up again but I just don't see it :?

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Boys are dumb *rant*

Post by Amb » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Venus wrote:ok thats not how u play the game!....

at least tell me u brought a date!

seriously girl, walk away from him, dont torture yourself, theres just no need to whatsoever.
I was with some friends and actually just ran into them at the bar.. well 2 bars, but like i said LONG story.. so I was with some guys and I did have another guy ask for my number while I was sitting next to him ;)
[edit] I need to say here, that he did NOT look thrilled that the guy got my number and even made a little comment about it later in the night [/edit]

I avoided him like the plague at first because he was with her and then he caught me out smoking by myself and we actually had a talk about stuff, and I actually feel better about a lot of things after that. It's just hard to explain my feelings on the whole thing, the friends I went out with didn't understand it either so I know most of you won't lol
Kenos wrote:Does a guy "being there" for you when others weren't really mean anything when you're rewarding him with casual sex? Maybe it's my cynic nature acting up again but I just don't see it :?
if you're rewarding him with casual sex, then no.. but that's not what's happening here. We had 2 drunken mistakes yes, but there have been way more times that he got nothing more than a hug and "thank you" for doing whatever I had needed.
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests