80 Druid, Priest, Hunter, Warlock on Drenden
80 Priest on Illidan
I play Horde, because I' am an adult.
Moderator: Staff
I have a good friend or two in RL who play Alliance on Skywall.DeviusZwei wrote:More like Anal Bloodlust![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyhow, I am so burned out, I stopped logging in completely about 5 months ago, or something like that. It was right before the final wing of ICC came out. I was top 5 geared Resto Shaman on my server, in the Top rated guild on my server, (Osmosis), and just stopped logging in one day. It got too easy. You could gear out in a week. I could pug ICC halfway through without dying... I could 2 heal ToC 25 hard mode, 1 heal everything but whatever his name was, the last boss, crrab guy or whatever... It was just bleh.
The game just got so easy, and one day I realized that EVERYONE was level 80 and being level 80 and geared meant nothing anymore...
80 resto shaman, horde side Orc, on Skywall. I'm going to start playing again right before the next xpac comes out, so if you are on skywall, add me to buddy list (Pwnheals) and you'll see me about a month before the xpac comes... Sooner if I get bored enough to watch paint dry... I mean raid heal.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest