Page 1 of 1

Roleplay Staff?

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 pm
by Sikil
Just curious as to who they are and what they'll be doing... maybe even say hello to us rping lol?

Re: Roleplay Staff?

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm
by Endless
Hi. I am one of 'em, and I am relatively certain that our duties right now are lurking, because we have, what, 6 roleplayers at current?

In the future I believe the job description read out along the lines of editing out or preventing god-moding, helping organize and run story of Canon related threads, running of game related NPCs. You know, that kinda stuff.

Up to now I don't think those of us who have the titles have felt it necessary to come out here on our moderator names (or hadn't had them created yet, for instance). We are always with you, like the in-laws at christmas.

...

Maybe not THAT bad.

Re: Roleplay Staff?

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 pm
by Sikil
Well, its glad to meet you. Hopefully the rp community here continues to grow again so we can put you to work.

Re: Roleplay Staff?

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:04 am
by Kelda
You call and we appear, spooky eh?

Re: Roleplay Staff?

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 am
by Sikil
It is and I didn't even have to say your names in the mirror three times

Re: Roleplay Staff?

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 pm
by Vilena
...to let you know there are still (or again?) RP staff hanging around, and at least one or two of us that will have characters out and about.