R.I.P. Absinthe

In memory fallen warriors: Bo Ri Kat, Sartorious, Lady Urydie, Loupy, DarkWolf, Torkano/Voice Dax, Rathowen/Donovan, Lady Fury, Tekmet, Misty Moonlight

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

R.I.P. Absinthe

Post by Kaz » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:16 pm

Kelly Kissane (a.k.a. Holti/Jezebel) has posted the following sad news on the Monarchy facebook group.
I wanted to share that Troy O'Brien, who was Absinthe in Monarchy, died yesterday of esophageal cancer. He was a long time friend who I met at the very first Monarchy bash in North Carolina. He had realized a life-long dream of publishing a book of his poems earlier this year. I always enjoyed his conversations and will miss him terribly.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213127 ... 0591718397
Absinthe's obituary:
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/burli ... =197313619

I asked his family for permission to hold an online memorial service so his gaming and other online friends, who may not be able to make the service in Vermont, could get together, have an online drink and share stories of his gaming escapades and writing. If they OK it, I'll arrange it and post the details here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213127 ... 7499703706
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Post Reply

Return to “In Memoriam”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest