In Honor of Misty Moonlight, RIP
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:09 am
Hello, friends from the past! Some of you may remember me as Aemuli the snowman (Brian to some of you), and others will remember Misty Moonlight (Peggy to some) - from the original Monarchy/"Comments", Canon, Temper's Ball/Evernight, etc. We may not have spoken in years, but in thinking of old times I was reminded of you all and the place where it all began.
It was probably about 12 years ago that I first happened upon Monarchy, and met some amazing people who truly and deeply changed the way I view human beings, society, and the world at large. It was this that allowed me to meet a woman named Peggy, "Misty Moonlight", and came to fall in love, move across the country, and have children; our son Collin is one of the "baby's of Evernight!" With her in Arizona and I in Florida at the time, it is simply impossible that we ever could have met otherwise. It is with deep gratitude I must thank all of you responsible for making such an event possible - I would not have traded these years for anything.
Misty had the icon of a blue woman which included the animation of a nipple that Decae once approved officially as art and therefore acceptable
I was the snowman of course, who's snowballs were always in peril. I'm glad to be able to look back at some of the old threads to remember such happy times.
On August 31st, 2013 my wife Misty Moonlight passed away - she was only 44. In the game she was a great warrior, and this was true of her in life as well; she fought her whole life with disability and illness, putting more into getting out of bed each day than most put into their whole lives. It was a privilege to fight by her side. Her life was not long by number standards, but it was full, without regrets for things left untried or undone. An artist, mother, lover, and teacher in all that she did, she will be forever deeply missed.
I thank you all that were friends to her over the years, and I wish you solace as well. If I may ask anything at all, it is that you live and love as fully as you can, and accept no excuses to do anything but; of the many lessons that could be learned from Peggy, and I think this is most important of all.
I will continue to live with our two daughters (17 and 15), son Collin, and Peggy's 2nd-eldest son (20) in Wisconsin, and we're doing alright.
And so another full circle is had - we met here, and here I say goodbye to the avatar that brought us together. You were always loved, Misty Moonlight - rest, at least, in peace.
It was probably about 12 years ago that I first happened upon Monarchy, and met some amazing people who truly and deeply changed the way I view human beings, society, and the world at large. It was this that allowed me to meet a woman named Peggy, "Misty Moonlight", and came to fall in love, move across the country, and have children; our son Collin is one of the "baby's of Evernight!" With her in Arizona and I in Florida at the time, it is simply impossible that we ever could have met otherwise. It is with deep gratitude I must thank all of you responsible for making such an event possible - I would not have traded these years for anything.
Misty had the icon of a blue woman which included the animation of a nipple that Decae once approved officially as art and therefore acceptable
On August 31st, 2013 my wife Misty Moonlight passed away - she was only 44. In the game she was a great warrior, and this was true of her in life as well; she fought her whole life with disability and illness, putting more into getting out of bed each day than most put into their whole lives. It was a privilege to fight by her side. Her life was not long by number standards, but it was full, without regrets for things left untried or undone. An artist, mother, lover, and teacher in all that she did, she will be forever deeply missed.
I thank you all that were friends to her over the years, and I wish you solace as well. If I may ask anything at all, it is that you live and love as fully as you can, and accept no excuses to do anything but; of the many lessons that could be learned from Peggy, and I think this is most important of all.
I will continue to live with our two daughters (17 and 15), son Collin, and Peggy's 2nd-eldest son (20) in Wisconsin, and we're doing alright.
And so another full circle is had - we met here, and here I say goodbye to the avatar that brought us together. You were always loved, Misty Moonlight - rest, at least, in peace.