From the Ashes (OOC)

~ This is our OOC forum for the Stories of Tonan play-by-post roleplay game. Information about characters, ideas for how to take the plot.. etc go in here.

Moderators: Staff, Roleplay Staff

From the Ashes (OOC)

Postby Silverwolfe » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 am

This is a story of a bit of a rebirth of my character Silverwolfe. I have a pretty good Idea where I am going with the story, and it will encompass quite a bit of travelling and searching. Whether he makes it to his goal or not, I am not yet sure. Its a bit of a soul searching quest that he's on, and I plan on him coming out of it a much grittier character, a lot more vulnerable, and a lot less powerful. If you do want to join in, and your character knew Silverwolfe in the past, you most likely would not recognize him, as he has taken steps to mask who he is.

The reason I started this thread was because I stopped in to read a bit and something Toph posted sparked my creativity.

Topheh wrote:As Toph led the others through the dead woods, he thought back to that war against the Icharii, a winged (and wholly evil) elfin race that had spread like wildfire only to be eventually, and at great cost to the Sidhe race, contained. The final Art-soaked battle had been the death knell for the Icharii, and the beginning of the long, slow decline of the Sidhe. The last of the Icharii, Silverwolfe, had been Toph's friend, long years after the rest of his race had vanished into the dust. Toph had heard that the Icharii had taken his own life while the Sidhe had been away, and felt deeply pained that yet another ancient thing had vanished from the face of Tonan.

And so, we are here. I say a few decades after silverwolfes "suicide". Searching for his Family's Killer, and for the rest of his people.

But feel free to post if you are interested in contributing to the story. I will however continue the story regardless of inactivity of other posters. This is one that I need to finish.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson
Silverwolfe
Wayfarer

Re: From the Ashes (OOC)

Postby Topheh » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:38 am

Well, I always enjoy posting with you. Maybe I'll drag out one of my old alts to join you... although the interesting ones are already occupied, I think... except for the dragon.
Topheh
Traveler

Re: From the Ashes (OOC)

Postby Topheh » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:59 am

Hah. Excellent. Found one that actually could have a good story to tell.
Topheh
Traveler

Return to Plotting The Story [OOC]