An Echo of the Past OOC

~ This is our OOC forum for the Stories of Tonan play-by-post roleplay game. Information about characters, ideas for how to take the plot.. etc go in here.

Moderators: Staff, Roleplay Staff

An Echo of the Past OOC

Postby Aeyliea » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

And the drama continues. Continues on.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Aeyliea
Explorer

Re: An Echo of the Past OOC

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 am

Where have all the posters gone? I am bored, need something to do :D
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Rhoslyn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:29 am

Will be (hopefully) able to post on friday. Currently in the middle of negotiations regarding selling my flat.
"Cut. Burned. Poisoned. Welcome to Defiance"
Rhoslyn
Lost Soul

Postby Topheh » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 am

Big work project due friday. I'll try and get something in today, but it might be pretty short.
Topheh
Traveler

Postby Sikil » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

I'll be posting tonight. Larit's being a pain in the ass but he's finally given me enough to work with
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Rocking. By the way, none need appear with everyone else if one doesn't want to. It won't matter where the characters are, they will all encounter what needs encountering soon enough.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Sikil » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 am

Sorry I didn't get to post yet, had to work late the last few days and just exhausted. Will have something out tonight or I'll let you skin me alive.
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Rhoslyn » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 am

Will try and get something up tonight as well.

At least the negotiations all finished, now it's in the hands of the solictors.
"Cut. Burned. Poisoned. Welcome to Defiance"
Rhoslyn
Lost Soul

Postby Therese » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Hope that's ok Aeyliea, let me know if you want anything altered.
It's frightening. Unexpected. Frankly, a total utter splattering mess on the carpet.
But I am certain — one hundred percent certain — that we can work this out. Trust me. I'm the Doctor.
Therese
Lost Soul

Postby Aeyliea » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

I had really, REALLY hoped someone would ask the question 'Where the fuck are we?', but alas it is not to be. Not a problem, I have ten, fifteen, forty characters running around this thread that can say the words for the proper dramatic effect.

Cliche is hard to beat sometimes. Like the wheel that rolls out of a burning wreck, tra8iling smoke and flame, to woble to a halt some distance away.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Sikil » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 am

I think with all the characters have been through of late, they may just be a little numb :P
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Aeyliea » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Well, the characters may be going through some more, but perhaps there will be little violence in it. Just anger, likely :D

C'MON PEOPLE, I ARE THE BORED!

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Topheh » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 pm

I at least asked where we were :P
Topheh
Traveler

Postby Sikil » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Until Larit gets patched up, he won't be doing any killing unless he can't help it so hopefully violence doesn't find him LOL

So... um, where are we?
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Aeyliea » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

You are all in Seska's dream, a realm crafted of the Art outside of time, and the real world. Its is limited, small, and curves back in on itself.

And there are quite a few other people trapped there already :D Elarials post may be an opening fer ya to continue on Larit. It'll get more exciting soon, perhaps.

In the meantime, back to pacing...

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Larit » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:49 am

Wasn't entirely sure what to do with Larit at the moment with him bleeding all over the place. Hopefully that post works for you, if not, I'll edit. And for all I know, that gem he has is a night light :P
Larit
Lost Soul

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 am

I have no complaints about anything I've been reading. Will have something up again tonight after wrok :)

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Aeyliea » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm

The silence is overwhelming...

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Sikil » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 am

sorry, wrapped up in working on a play-by-post. Will have a reply up tomorrow for all the threads I'm involved in.

Again, sorry.
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Aeyliea » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm

*stares blankly*

Aeyliea
Explorer

Next

Return to Plotting The Story [OOC]