Out of darkness, into the Light (OOC)

~ This is our OOC forum for the Stories of Tonan play-by-post roleplay game. Information about characters, ideas for how to take the plot.. etc go in here.

Moderators: Staff, Roleplay Staff

Aeyliea
Explorer

Re: Out of darkness, into the Light (OOC)

Post by Aeyliea » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

I kinda figure3d as much :) It definately gives her an intriguing flavor, especially since shortly she will see some of it for the first time, I'll wager.

Having incredibly good fun with this thread.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.

Sikil
Traveler

Post by Sikil » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 am

Don't worry. Not planning on having Larit die. He's just 'adjusting' to the role he was forced into and away from the Mage assassin he was. Also, wanted that sheath away from him so he can evolve without himself believing his lies.
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios

Sikil
Traveler

Post by Sikil » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 am

*steals Aeyliea's knives and begins sharpening them*
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios

Aeyliea
Explorer

Post by Aeyliea » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Valaetia is having trouble in real life, and will be unable to keep up with the flow of the story for a period of time - she is not leaving the thread, just temporarily leaving the main storyline.

I will post later today to continue the main thread, asnd the next post will close out the first chapter and open the second :)
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.

Sikil
Traveler

Post by Sikil » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Send Valaetia my best wishes on whatever troubles her.
Stolen Sun Studios

Return to “Plotting The Story [OOC]”