Lost Lore {OOC}

~ This is our OOC forum for the Stories of Tonan play-by-post roleplay game. Information about characters, ideas for how to take the plot.. etc go in here.

Moderators: Staff, Roleplay Staff

Re: Lost Lore {OOC}

Postby Sikil » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

It would be an interesting move to make Lord Illusion the Wampyr and have the part of Lord Illusion that's still Sidhe be the voice in Sikil's head.

And no worries, Kaz, was planning on having Lord Illusion finally bite the big one anyways.
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Kaz » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

I'd imagine that the Sidhe who built the city built the tower around the pillar to stop (or at least reduce) it's effect on the magic. They'd have trapped the Wampyr inside the 'prison' in order for it to stop turning them into zombies.

I don't think you really 'need' to make the Wampyr into Lord Illusion. Plus, as I mentioned a coupel of times, the Sidhe becoming Wampyr thing was based on a particular type of Sidhe - Banshee - and that is now not a Sidhe type, but a Fae. So Lord Illusion becoming a Vampire only makes sense if he was a Banshee (which would probably make him a she no lol)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Sikil » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 pm

*grins* Already figured that part out, or at least think I have.

Was thinking in the Fall of Acadia thread, going to have him near the end take the form of a Wampyr to protect what's being kept there (not the stone, but a staff). He pretty much polymorphed himself. As the years have progressed, he's detached himself from that physical form and started wandering the city and such (the ghost they've encountered) while his body remained on auto-pilot. The stone corrupted his spirit though and he can't return to his body.

How does that work?
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios
Sikil
Traveler

Postby Kaz » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Ok.. so it's not 'actually' a Wampyr. Which means the wraith would be feeding on a Sidhe who's taken a different form. As the Wraith doesn't gain all the abilities, it'd probably be confused when it tried to take the form, and discovers that it looks different to what it would expect.

Works for me. Can you PM me bits and pieces about Lord illusion so that when the wraith feeds, it learns appropriate stuff.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Topheh » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Actually, that works really well for me, too, as my Sidhe-ness is probably close enough that it is like... dragging... my Art towards the empty-shell of the Wampyr.
Topheh
Traveler

Previous

Return to Plotting The Story [OOC]