Help us with descriptions for fallen friends miniatures

~ Administrative Announcements and Updates

Moderators: Gili, Teanos, Kaz, Archangel

Help us with descriptions for fallen friends miniatures

Postby Kaz » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:05 pm

We'd like to create a miniature in testament to each of our fallen friends.

I have just created a new forum, and created threads to help define the miniatures.

It would be really nice if we have photographs from real life. We could use them as a basic for the faces of the miniatures.

I've pulled together a collection of 'maxim' character description posts from Torkano.

There are a few examples of Maxim roleplay from Sartorious, Tekmet and DarkWolf. I am as yet unsure if they contain any character descriptions.

There are also a few posts on TB by Rathowen, Loupy and Lady Urydie. But I am not certain that they include any roleplay.

There may also be some examples in the Wayback Archive, but I have a feeling they will be hard to find. For the most part we'll be relying on those here that remember them.

We have no archived posts at all from Lady Fury or Bo Ri Kat.

Torkano
Sartorious
Rathowen
Tekmet
DarkWolf
Loupy
Bo Ri Kat
Lady Fury
Lady Urydie
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Re: Help us with descriptions for fallen friends miniatures

Postby Kaz » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm

I am currently working may way through fallen friends threads and was working my way through the Sartorious thread.

I found a post from Stryfe saying "Rest well, Sart. I'll pray for you, and Bo, and Aya"

There is no thread for 'Aya', I'm not even sure whether that was the full name or not.

Anyone know who Stryfe meant, so that I can add them to the list?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Return to Site and Game News