Page 1 of 1
Is there no one else...
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 pm
by Nymphsong
Since the ability to delete my realm has been disabled...and there are no current challengers in Conquest...I am putting out a plea for someone to come dethrone me so I can kill some more...
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:15 pm
by Kaz
Obviously having someone kill you is best from a fun point of view, but you should be able to suicide when you're at 0 turns.
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:02 am
by Jokingjoe
sorry--life has been extremely busy for me recently..I'll eventually come around and kill you. Just sit there absorbing points and claim the sovereign medal like a good boy

Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 pm
by Dreck
I can't wait to hook up my computer again
Hey! we'll fight you!
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:54 pm
by Tara
..bloodbath or conquest?
I think Bloodbath.
Has a nice ring to it.
See yas around babe =)
(editsss)
JOE! - why wait? - me an' you. We will raise an army the likes of which have been seen a longfuckintimeago!! (ha!)
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:05 pm
by Jokingjoe
I just knocked Nymph down in BB. I should do it in conquest, but just haven't gotten around to it.
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 pm
by Nymphsong
good hit, see what I can do in return.
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:06 pm
by dirtyrat
Which game are you two in? I must be in the wrong one because I think there is only one other active player in mine.
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:20 pm
by Nymphsong
Conquest and Bloodbath...if that was you in Conquest you need to restart...*burps*
We are both locked in bloody slaughter in bloodbath...you will find Joe a lot more honorable than me...but if you need help with anything please do no hesitate to ask.
Nymph
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:45 pm
by Kaz
Nymphsong wrote:Conquest and Bloodbath...if that was you in Conquest you need to restart...*burps*
That was dirtyrat and his first ever turn spent outside of NPP, I think he deserves a bit of help and a nice bounty

Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:32 am
by Nymphsong
All over it boss, trying to get him to a chat room tomorrow, will show him the presaved realm options, then run him through a proper attack or two...heck he might even be king before the end of it...unless Joe decides to beat him to it.
Nymph
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:34 am
by Jokingjoe
I'm pretty ripe for the taking--heavier on defense in Conquest, but not overly heavy on scum. I'd be a good lesson in scum/sorc ops.
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:34 pm
by bandit_115
Nymph and joe, im thinking of throwing my hat in to the games. which one would you suggest?
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 am
by Jokingjoe
I see you came and took my Conquest crown for a couple of days. Well done

Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:40 am
by Kaz
Do you guys want me to reset, or can you have a decent fight without it?
Re: Is there no one else...
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:52 pm
by Jokingjoe
If he tries, he can beat me--I downsize to be competitive.