ya know what pisses me off?

~ OOC forum for the Conquest (Solo) version of the Massacre game, and the Bloodbath (high turnrate) version of the Classic game.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

ya know what pisses me off?

Postby Knight Taran » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Ya know what pisses me off? People using the restore option at the beginning of a war. I mean really? Where did the fight in people go? I conducted attacks yesterday,killing off one kingdom and only burnt and sorced the other. Not a single retaliation, not even a scout in return. But rest assured the same one that i just warred with will come back in a day or so and attack me after restoring. I understand that it could be called a "tactic" but to me it's just pathetic, at least attempt to fight back not just get hit run....

Don't get me wrong I love the restore option, it allows the game to keep up tempo with not a ton of real players around but it also takes away from peoples will to truly fight and attempt to preserve their kingdoms and what they've built.
Cowards die many times before their death,The Valiant never taste death but Once.
Knight Taran
Lost Soul

Re: ya know what pisses me off?

Postby Jokingjoe » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:56 pm

You have two kingdoms with 300 turns each. Unless the targets are that much bigger than you, you should be able to kill or cripple both kingdoms beyond retaliation in said turn frame. If not, kill a few NPCs for turn bounties and then use those turn bounties during your attacks to secure your triumph.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Return to Conquest & Bloodbath