End of Bloodbath#11

~ OOC forum for the Conquest (Solo) version of the Massacre game, and the Bloodbath (high turnrate) version of the Classic game.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

End of Bloodbath#11

Postby Jokingjoe » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:38 am

Nice job Seska. I was able to pass you once, for a short duration, but too much hurricane rain flushed me right down the throne :roll:

I had a really good time this age--thanks to everyone who played. I hope you all play again next age. There are a lot of Angies starting up in Bloodbath#12, so I'm going to break ranks (a rarity, but it'll be fun) and enjoy the target rich environment.

Good luck!
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Re: End of Bloodbath#11

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Was nice o end top dog for a change. I would beat you out ultimately Joe - I had the economy to I'd/tithe for land far quicker, what with just shy of 200k built. Caught me by surprise though.

Still never once considered breaking the age long truce. It was horribly violent with everyone else lol
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer

Postby Jokingjoe » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 am

It was a good truce. I've gone Leto this age and am currently the only Leto, in case you'd like to make a real race to the finish of it :)
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Tara » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 am

Age-long truce? pfffffft ya two dem heathen playin kissiesmoochiebutts all age was so damn aggravating sometimes! lol :mrgreen:

I still say yer just scared of eachother. 8-)

Well maybe not scared, but I mean lookit, Seska say right dere "I would beat you out ultimately Joe" ... :o oooooooo!!!

You gonna take dat kin'a talk Joe? :P

I think you two should really fight it out this time around..amongst yerselves for a minute an' leave dis wenchie t'hell alone!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 pm

I am Angie this time around, and as for truces it was just a one time deal to secure king for a change. This age will be a return to the nominal, ordinary bloodshed.
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer

Postby Tara » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Ok cool ... I'm dead either way lmao but lookin forward ta killin somethin sometime soon! :twisted:
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Jokingjoe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:51 am

Yeah, we were both really pissed off at the way the barnies played the age previous that we were going to make sure that downhitting BS was stopped.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:55 pm

The down hitting suddenly stopped halfway through age 11 for some reason too.

Oh, I know why - I was destroying people (fairly) on a daily basis following the launch of the death star™…

Now let's see if that three and out shit resurfaces again this age. I am totally ready to drop a kiloton of asswhup on offenders again.
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer

Postby Tara » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:11 am

Does hitting people who are at war count into your "fair" attacks there Seska?

I could see if someone hits an NPC and just sits under the war dec for a few days afterwards not doing anything.

But it's only 17hrs ago I declared on 2 NPCs and here you come'a sorc killin mine.

Nice move considering there are what, 5-7 actual players so far. And the exact kind of thing you yourself hate to have happen to your own and vow revenge for and all that..

*siiiiiiigh & restore * eh, more frustrated that it happened 1 hr ago, just as I got to work and online again so I BARELY missed defending it.

And I've never been one of those downhitting Barnies you and Joe were talking about either so I really don't see the sense in yer sorc killin tonight, but hey, it's war game and all that right? *shrugs an' smiles a little*
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Public rebuttal:

Point A: 10k and 11k versus 26k and 22k.

Point B: NPC wars do not count as actual wars - they do not attack back, effort, or rebuild.

Point C: If NPC wars -did- count, no one could ever hit someone like me fairly - I am always within 24 hours of one declaration or another.

Point D: This is Bloodbath, not guilds or solo or anything else with a low turn cap and rate. Frequency of wars here is much more than any other game - 24 hours here is like 4 days without a fight anywhere else. I would be more um....empathic with your problem if any war in bloodbath were not just an instant kill except for ridiculous up hits - and ultimately it makes no difference unless you are fighting someone who can still fight back.

Finally, I have decided the flavor of the age for me. This is Bloodbath #12 - the Low Level Campaign. I will destroy everything that moves without ever rising above 20k acres up until the point people start down hitting to stop me :)
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Also I know you are not a down hitter. You are a player who holds a strong measure of my respect, FYI :)
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer

Postby Jokingjoe » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:52 am

Same here, Tara. You need never worry about a downhit from me. If you are lower than me land wise, you're safe from me. Unless you strike and fail--in which case, I'll kill you in that one instance ;)
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Return to Conquest & Bloodbath