To the end of the age

~ OOC forum for the Conquest (Solo) version of the Massacre game, and the Bloodbath (high turnrate) version of the Classic game.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

To the end of the age

Postby Jokingjoe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:31 am

It was an interesting age. Early on, I found myself the only active Angie and the local whipping boy of the king and his cronies. I was able to exact lots of revenge, but, alas, was not able to topple the king on my last bid for power. I admit I got very angry several times and was tempted to suicide the kingdom and let the king grow bored and hopefully quit. I'm not a quitter, though, so I fought on, exacting what retribution I could on the king and his cronies as opportunities allowed.

Looking at my kill counts, Dauthi would be proud. He should come play bloodbath.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Re: To the end of the age

Postby Leif » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 am

I found it an interesting age because, well, 1) it was my first age back in like 10 years and 2) ... I didn't do so bad!

Hopefully the new age brings some more adventures, and let the re-learning curve continue! I already fudged around with one of my kingdom's build, and don't like the results... Its setting me back a bit, but what's life without trying something new sometimes? :P
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Jokingjoe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Try the conquest game..lots of turns to try out different builds and strats.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Leif » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Ehh... Maybe next age. Right now I am trying to increase my time committment to guilds this age as I finish work at the end of the month. I'm assuming for the most part that a return to university will allow for more time to play around with turns but we'll see.
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Jokingjoe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:13 am

Good luck Leif--I see you stuck with Leto and there are a lot of Angie/Barnie targets. I've only scouted you thus far, so good luck in your quest for the crown.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Leif » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 am

I went random on faith... this is what it got me :P looks like its going to be my turn having a long, lonely age!
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Jokingjoe » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:46 am

There are more players this go around--and apart from me, they seem pretty passive. Here's good luck to you!
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Maybe not so much passive as trying to stir enough interest to get the ball rolling.
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Aeyliea » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Good night Angie. Enjoy your fucking restore protection :)
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Leif » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 am

Good to see someone more aggressive moving up the ladder... I'm not quite sure I've got the balls to go after the quad up top being such an obvious target :p
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Aeyliea » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 pm

No need to worry about them, Leif. They're dead too.

Good night Barnies, I hope you enjoyed that taste of death. Now that I have killed every single enemy except one kingdom that was in RPP when I killed the blues, I expect to spend the rest of the age mercilessly held down via scum kills and the like.

It was worth it, though.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Aeropagitica » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Oh that was you, eh? Well I don't hold long term grudges.
VIVA NIR!
Aeropagitica
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm glad your back!
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:34 pm

No one is ever glad when I am back, and I am only back for Bloodbath, nowhere else.

And I expect a bit more than a little retribution. I mean, it takes entire quads of people to kill my two little realms, and I imagine the industrious quad could, theoretically, keep one of their members low to beat me down every time I try to restart. In fact, I'd like to think I already see someone doing just that...

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:33 am

Oh Seska--I never had too many problems killing you--just as you never had many killing me. I was able to sneak in an easy downhit kill on you since I was allied with one of your targets.

I really wish you had been more active last age when I was constantly downhit--it took a lot of effort to kill kingdoms 4 to 6 x your size in one sitting.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Leif » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 am

Apparently quads are not simply of one faith either, watch out kids :P
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 am

I've never had any trouble conjuring up the energy to kill not only numerous targets many times my own size, but every other living thing in a go.

As for interfaith quads - good, they'll need it. There is no defense agaonst me unless you want to sit in front of your kingdoms 24/7 else be willing to kill me every time I leave npp. Which is unsporting. Jot that that has ever stopped anyone before...

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Kaz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Assume you're talking about multiple quads working together across faiths? rather than a single quad with members from multiple faiths in it?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:57 pm

That was Leif, not me - if they all hit me at once there was reason as I killed all the heathens barring one realm.

Interfaith hits would only surprise me if there were no letos at the top...collusion between mutual enemies is never surprising.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Kaz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm

I know it was Leif, it was her I was asking. I just want to know if there's a weird multi-faith bug in the quad code.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Next

Return to Conquest & Bloodbath