Hope ya'll had a good break.

~ OOC forum for the Conquest (Solo) version of the Massacre game, and the Bloodbath (high turnrate) version of the Classic game.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Hope ya'll had a good break.

Postby Aeyliea » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Because I am back and looking to let some blood flow again. Do I have any challengers? (Bloodbath onry)
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
Aeyliea
Explorer

Re: Hope ya'll had a good break.

Postby Jokingjoe » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:04 pm

So much for my easy reign ;)
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Yeah, I see ya up there. Gimme a week or so to get the boiler fired up and pumping some steam....I want to take all the gold up top out at one go, if possible :D
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh, I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Prolly wouldn't be so sure about that this time. Though A bit later in the age it should get easierish

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Aeyliea » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Trying to build your way out of reach, Joe? Really? And just how well do you think that is going to work?

The blood letting has already begun. You are safe, for a time. For a time :D

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

I love you Aye :)

I'll be waiting for you first strike--I'll try to make my defense worthy.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Still many days to that first strike :D I reckon a solid week-two weeks of prep work will be necessary, with you ending around 10 times my size. Not that it'll help, of course :D

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Makes me think I should do some controlled burns on you to keep you honest ;) Can't have you growing unchecked, now can we ? :twisted:
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 am

lol go ahead, you can't burn my tiny realms very effectively anyway....it'd cost you 10-20 turns would go to like 100 buildings a pop at most :)

You know how I operate....I will stay small, until one sudden, violent, gory day of blood and death.

I am still contemplating how, exactly, I am gonna tackle those massive realms. Theres' 3 of you up there at over 70K acres and approaching 80K acres, SO.

Will likely end up being my favorite thing ever: Fuck it, its just a game. Lets see what this button does >:)

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Aeyliea » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Found out what that button did. Sorry Masta, you learned the same lesson everyone else does: Don't fuck wit Aey. Aey will hurt you. Bad.

Sorry Deid. I had turns left over and figured what the hell, whats one more body to bury beside all the others on my serial killer super spree? Regretfully, I didn't have enough turns to tanks with your BIG one - it took almost all of my remaining turns to do the 27K acre one in.

*eyeballs Joe* There's been a delay. I'll get back to you on that whole killing you thing, just as soon as I sort out the mess following Masta's attack.

Leave ME at 1500 acres will you, you stooooopid city-slicker concrete cowboy sumbiche...

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Whoever's the guy right below me seems to have a rocking NW, which means you can probably get scum through..I doubt you'll have too many issues catching up to me.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Actually it was all cash, which is a nice bounty to keep hold of. He's dead now, too.

Masta, you started a bloody, violent affair :D

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Sweety, you have to finish me off in one fell swoop. Paddling my bottom a little just gets me fired up!
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah I figured it was a bad idea once I realized I couldn't sorc you. Its ok, you gained land in the exchange but I still unbuilt half your kingdom for you.

Next time I'll play meaner :)

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Aeyliea » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:50 am

So that one big guy I killed just came back on his restart and tried to kill me. Oops.

Well, anyway, he's dead again. Better luck next time~

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 pm

lol, wow.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Ta-ta Joey :D

I made sure to actually finish the job this time. No more 100K acre kingdoms in bloodbath - aaaaaaallllll gone!

Aeyliea
Explorer

Postby Jokingjoe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm

I signed in just before you finished the job on the 2nd kingdom. Unfortunately, I thought you were done and didn't play through--the wife was hungry and sent to to find dinner. I was dead when I got back--so a nice phat bounty for you there.
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Aeyliea » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 am

Yeah, I noticed you built temples, and switched to PL mode, then thought better of it and just continued trying to kill you.

I thought I was screwed for sure when I saw sorc success level change drastically :D

Aeyliea
Explorer

Next

Return to Conquest & Bloodbath