Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
Thought I'd have a little go on Massacre.
First up, fortresses are a nightmare, luckily there there a few actual player kingdoms to kill that didn't seem to be too badly defended.
You're all dead, come kill me.
First up, fortresses are a nightmare, luckily there there a few actual player kingdoms to kill that didn't seem to be too badly defended.
You're all dead, come kill me.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
LOL, damn!!!
Where's Shredz? He was always the beast at Massacre!
Where's Shredz? He was always the beast at Massacre!
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
nice job. I was 100% scum at the time. not 1 fort or even 1 troop. I had nearly 2000 turns too. it would have been like Christmas. I didn't anticipate anybody really attacking. it had been so quite. its all good. I'll get ya back buddy. soon I hope.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
All the active player kingdoms were pretty much pure scum lol
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
I've marked NPC's with 15mil networth or higher as dead and slightly reduced the average Conquest NPC size. Hopefully a few smaller NPC's will pop up shortly giving you a chance to actually kill me
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
we are even now kaz!
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
I'm still sitting up top on best networth 
Glad I killed off the NPC's in the database several times to try and get some to appear with less than 10mil networth. I think without creating a few smaller kingdoms to start the process, I might have been there for ages.
Hopefully i@ll find the time to pop out of NPP a bit more often this age. The thing I've always liked about Massacre is that there is no time commitment. You can play when you want.
Glad I killed off the NPC's in the database several times to try and get some to appear with less than 10mil networth. I think without creating a few smaller kingdoms to start the process, I might have been there for ages.
Hopefully i@ll find the time to pop out of NPP a bit more often this age. The thing I've always liked about Massacre is that there is no time commitment. You can play when you want.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
you can have your networth,,, for now. ill have to be satisfied with most kills, most points, best kill ratio, and current leader. lol. I'd be intrested to see if you can take down this kingdom as easy as the last. I actually have some defenses this time.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
Hi guys.
Just created my first kingdom in I don't know how many years:-p
I could have built a lot better though.
Currently the top ranked kingdom that isn't an NPC.
Do NPCs give bounty too?
Now that I have the hang of this, I think I could do a lot better next time through.
Still need to get used to all the new rules...
Just created my first kingdom in I don't know how many years:-p
I could have built a lot better though.
Currently the top ranked kingdom that isn't an NPC.
Do NPCs give bounty too?
Now that I have the hang of this, I think I could do a lot better next time through.
Still need to get used to all the new rules...
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
good stuff mate. good to see another kingdom on the scrolls. I'll be able to restart tomorrow. I'll have a peak at your kingdom then 
come make a Leto bloodbath kingdom too. we need more kingdoms. I'll even knock a few Angie's down the scrolls for you to feed on. then when your big and fat, I'l let you donate your land to me. lol.
come make a Leto bloodbath kingdom too. we need more kingdoms. I'll even knock a few Angie's down the scrolls for you to feed on. then when your big and fat, I'l let you donate your land to me. lol.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
Stainless, I noticed that you restarted instead of waiting to be attacked. 
I previously hadn't considered the impact that has on the kill/death ratio score. I think that restarting when you're sitting on a decent kingdom should count as a death, maybe even cost some bravery points.
Asoc, all kills give bounties, but player kills give an 'additional' bonus at time of death. Basically a thankyou for not leaving players pretty much dead and unable to delete
I previously hadn't considered the impact that has on the kill/death ratio score. I think that restarting when you're sitting on a decent kingdom should count as a death, maybe even cost some bravery points.
Asoc, all kills give bounties, but player kills give an 'additional' bonus at time of death. Basically a thankyou for not leaving players pretty much dead and unable to delete
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
My kingdom is as big as it will get unless there is a way to get more turns without spending any, lol.
So I will just let it sit until someone takes it out. Then I will try again.
So I will just let it sit until someone takes it out. Then I will try again.
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
So, on my reset kingdom with 4500 turns I came just short of killing one kingdom before I ran out of turns to hit anymore.
Are you guys taking out NPCs with 10 mill net worth with a kingdom only around 90k acres?
My build can't be that inefficient.
Or are there just not enough lower tier NPCs out right now?
Are you guys taking out NPCs with 10 mill net worth with a kingdom only around 90k acres?
My build can't be that inefficient.
Or are there just not enough lower tier NPCs out right now?
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
on average I'm killing 3 NPC kingdom per set of turns. that's without using any of the bounties. I usually built 25-30k acres... mainly as income as breaking some of those kingdoms can be hard with no cash flow. but it take a considerable burn/sorc if you wanna take land. my preference is scum killing a small kingdom with not man thieves,,, and yes there are two or so you can get into with not many scouts,,, 10-30k. then if you wish you can claim land to be able to reach the next kingdom. I don't usually built past 2800-3000 turns left. I find I can quite comfortably kill 3 doms with 2800+ turns. you just need a good stepping stone. you won't get too far without scum killing the first one. I haven't found too many NCP's with less than 150k acres, so breaking them with war troops is nearly non exsistant.
then again I might be going about it the wrong way too. it's got me stuffed how there is a 30mil kingdom with only 1 set of turns. I suppose there were a few soft targets ( me #1) to help out. the only player kingdom I've ever had a chance to attack is kaz after he threw down the challenge. I never seem to be able to reset at the right times to have a crack at anyone. they always die before I get a turn.
then again I might be going about it the wrong way too. it's got me stuffed how there is a 30mil kingdom with only 1 set of turns. I suppose there were a few soft targets ( me #1) to help out. the only player kingdom I've ever had a chance to attack is kaz after he threw down the challenge. I never seem to be able to reset at the right times to have a crack at anyone. they always die before I get a turn.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
Well, the 30 mill kingdom fed off my kingdom, lmfao. I was 200k+acres.
And they had a full set at 7500.
Anyways, my restart is probably a good stepping stone... lol.
I am going to restart it when I get the chance.
What are bounties typically?
I haven't payed that close attention.
And they had a full set at 7500.
Anyways, my restart is probably a good stepping stone... lol.
I am going to restart it when I get the chance.
What are bounties typically?
I haven't payed that close attention.
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
Your turn kaz. come catch me. that is by far the biggest kingdom ive ever been able to make. ive got sooo much land. lol. i nearly giggled when i clicked back onto my main screen and saw nearly 3mil acres.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
The only reason you have any of that land is because my girlfriend came over while i was trying to do some damage to the top NPCs and i had to leave my kingdom totally undefended, so don't get too cocky about it, cause usually it takes actual work.
Kaz, did you turn the bounty for turns down a whole lot? i used to kill people and get between 800-1200 turns, now i get like 300-400. Makes it very hard to do much other than your original 7500 turns...
I thought maybe it'd be worth coming back for at least one of the games, but this one is really too difficult when it always cost way more turns to kill someone and you only get a very very small fraction back.
Kaz, did you turn the bounty for turns down a whole lot? i used to kill people and get between 800-1200 turns, now i get like 300-400. Makes it very hard to do much other than your original 7500 turns...
I thought maybe it'd be worth coming back for at least one of the games, but this one is really too difficult when it always cost way more turns to kill someone and you only get a very very small fraction back.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
I reduced NPC turns a while ago when there were a limited number of available builds.
With the new random builds, and new fort increases, maybe it's worth turning them up a bit.
Once these NPC's a killed, they will respawn with more turns.
With the new random builds, and new fort increases, maybe it's worth turning them up a bit.
Once these NPC's a killed, they will respawn with more turns.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
OOOOOOOOOOO I wanna play
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Conquest - Come Kill Kaz
I wasn't being cocky man. I was just surprised. I've never seen a kingdom with so much land. and as far as you being ready to attack the top kingdom,,, bad luck, it happens sometimes. your telling me not to be cocky. I'd be more worried about not being a sore loser if I was you.
PS, even if you weren't maxed out on attacking troops,,, I still would have got in. I had huge amount of turns and 6-7 bounties to collect. it might have taken a few more turns, but it would have happened regardless.
PS, even if you weren't maxed out on attacking troops,,, I still would have got in. I had huge amount of turns and 6-7 bounties to collect. it might have taken a few more turns, but it would have happened regardless.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest