Lotto (and other events)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Lotto (and other events)
I can't recall exactly where I read it.
Might have been here on Monarchs Glen somewhere, maybe that new Facebook group, or an old thread that I happened to read recently on TB.
Either way, whereever it was, someone was asking about when/whether the Lotto was returning
I'm not entirely sure why we didn't set up a Lotto and Events forum here.
Is it worth it?
Might have been here on Monarchs Glen somewhere, maybe that new Facebook group, or an old thread that I happened to read recently on TB.
Either way, whereever it was, someone was asking about when/whether the Lotto was returning
I'm not entirely sure why we didn't set up a Lotto and Events forum here.
Is it worth it?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Lotto (and other events)
Must have been discussed during my 8 year hiatus. What exactly gets lottoed?
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Lotto (and other events)
Nevermind, I just signed into TB after a very long time. Amazingly, my account was still there. I see the lotto stuff.
Re: Lotto (and other events)
We'd need more players if a lotto with turn-awards is to be a success.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Lotto (and other events)
That's what I assumed.
We'll revisit this in the future
We'll revisit this in the future
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Lotto (and other events)
Hey I remember Events an' stuff ;> I kinda always felt bad that I dropped off like I did when I did an' left people hanging waiting on their turns they won or whatever. I did really LOVE running that forum an' the games we played though, the RP too...hey I had NPA too lol ..I don't know enough on this version of the game (yet) to help anyone but myself haha
Playing events for board-stuff was always fun too, get people involved on the boards which leads some to the game.
Playing events for board-stuff was always fun too, get people involved on the boards which leads some to the game.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Lotto (and other events)
I think it is time to revisit this topic.
The Lottery could be based on the number of RP posts a week or something? Maybe a base of 25 turn bonus with +10 turns for every additional RP post that player has made in the week to a maximum of 100 turns. Could effectively improve two areas at once.
Any other thoughts on this?
Nymph
The Lottery could be based on the number of RP posts a week or something? Maybe a base of 25 turn bonus with +10 turns for every additional RP post that player has made in the week to a maximum of 100 turns. Could effectively improve two areas at once.
Any other thoughts on this?
Nymph
Nymphsong
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest